• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The OFFICIAL Angel DeLuca Thread!

Ok that does look like a movie we would watch. We will have to check it out. Is it on netflix?
I think it is. Not sure But I think so.
One thing you need to know : This is really a "lesbian movie". This is a romance, a love story with a couple that happens to be a lesbian couple. But the lesbian them is not the main them. Actuzlly, it's more like a part of th background of the story.

Angel DeLuca

Official Checked Star Member
I think it is. Not sure But I think so.
One thing you need to know : This is really a "lesbian movie". This is a romance, a love story with a couple that happens to be a lesbian couple. But the lesbian them is not the main them. Actuzlly, it's more like a part of th background of the story.

Hmmmm still sounds like a movie we would watch. BTW how did you like the videos I sent?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/angel-deluca said:
Angel DeLuca[/URL][/B], post: 8607313, member: 899203"]Hmmmm still sounds like a movie we would watch. BTW how did you like the videos I sent?
They are great, thanks again...

I may have already said this, but as far as your chance to finally shine? You have been shining since the first time you got in front of the cam! And undoubtedly before that! "Make no mistake" (quote lol) but seriously, your room is, for me and so many others, the "shiningest" spot on the net!!! Winning this will let the rest of the people know just how much they have been missing. Any woman can bare boobs and drop her panties to get viewers. You have it all; beauty, talent, performance, magnificent charisma and the intense desire to please your viewers. All this makes you a shining personality that needs to be revealed to an even wider audience. Underrated, unfortunately, is not a strong enough statement for you!!!

Angel DeLuca

I may have already said this, but as far as your chance to finally shine? You have been shining since the first time you got in front of the cam! And undoubtedly before that! "Make no mistake" (quote lol) but seriously, your room is, for me and so many others, the "shiningest" spot on the net!!! Winning this will let the rest of the people know just how much they have been missing. Any woman can bare boobs and drop her panties to get viewers. You have it all; beauty, talent, performance, magnificent charisma and the intense desire to please your viewers. All this makes you a shining personality that needs to be revealed to an even wider audience. Underrated, unfortunately, is not a strong enough statement for you!!!

😍😍😊😚😝

Angel DeLuca

My 1st FEMDOM video
120-FemDom-clothes-pins.gif

A Horny Angel 8
119-A-Horny-Angel-8.gif

Angel DeLuca's Trident
Angels-Trident.gif

Sindels Snack
87-Sins-Snack.gif

Find ALL of my videos HERE!
http://angeldeluca.xxx

Just because it will make you laugh and maybe more ;p

Angel DeLuca

Sorry I have been away for awhile dealing with stuffs ;p But I am back now and lets get this thread going again and lets have some fun :)

I am really looking forward to getting your latest GG pro vid. Can you give me an aprox release date here? I know it will be super hot - the way you get totally into whatever you do brings us along with you! Always Great!!