• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The official Ace MF Boobtoucher appreciation thread

You cotdam right.

:dunno:

Now JohnnyStyro. That cat knew how to pop collars, tan, and hit the gym like a boss! He was a brah's brah! :bowdown:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

Not really a great effort, but then again, if it isn't in the AHOTY or Trolls of Freeones Talk annual threads I usually half ass it.

georges

Staff member
He likes and writes with a fountain pen which is highly respectable because there are very few people nowadays who know how to to write in spencerian or even in cursive (I am a fountain pen collector and user too). He also served his country. So a big "Hoorah" and a big "Thank you for your service" :thumbsup:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I still smell bullshit until proven

Not really a great effort, but then again, if it isn't in the AHOTY or Trolls of Freeones Talk annual threads I usually half ass it.

Larry Fine "I'm warning you."

Don't get him started. Once Ace gets the pen to the paper, anything ... well, you will see.

Ace, It's been a while since you dusted off your pen. Your go fuck yourself and eat a bag of dicks are priceless in your hand crafted scripts.

bobjustbob

What do you get when you cross poetry with medieval times? See above.

This reminds me of a story about Groucho Marx. While having dinner at a restaurant with guests, a man and woman walk up to his table. The man tells Groucho how much he enjoys his work. Rather than an autograph, he asks Groucho to insult his wife.

Groucho: "Looking at her, I can't believe you haven't come up with something on your own."

bobjustbob

14 defeats for the Thursday night puddin' rasslin belt will come to an end. Ace will not show up because he is a scared of me and will blame his absence on prior obligations. Come to NJ and bet the ranch on me holding the belt up high and unstained.