• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Obese

I'm obese because I drink too much. Fuck you, I go to school, eat right, and stay active. My body just can't process alcohol. Nor will I give it up, because it's mmmhmmm tasty.

And using being fat to make other people feel uncomfortable is the best thing ever. If you're going to be fat, might as well find perks in it, right?

and have poor sex lives.
Higher health risks and medical issues.
And they have to live with the knowledge that they are generally found disgusting, and talked about behind their backs, and very disliked for being slow and getting in peoples' way.

I HIGHLY disagree with the first part I quoted there, no sir I probably have a better sex life than you & most other people in shape for that matter. I'm a SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS through & through.

I can slightly agree with the middle statement as most fat people are fat because they eat crap & are lazy, but not with me, hell no. I eat crap maybe once a month, thing is I drink crap. I guzzle beer like a whore's mouth on a cock binge. That is the ONLY reason I'm "obese". My health is great otherwise, confirmed - I have good blood pressure, good heart rate, and despite a bit of asthma (which never had anything to do with weight), GREAT stamina.

The latter of your statement is merely a personal opinion. Even when I was in shape, I always found overweight people more interesting, more attractive. And I walk faster than most people around my college's campus as an obese person opposed to people supposedly "fit".

That being said, your statements are far too radical, highly irrelevant, and generally idiotic.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
dr phil to the freeones board... paging dr phil to the freeones board

Sorry, I don't think Dr. Phil is going to touch this place with a 100ft pole.

However, we have Cthulhu. Cthulhu doesn't care if you're skinny or fat, black, white, brown, or yellow. He's going to eat everyone's soul equally when he awakens and arises from the deep. :cthulhu:

Just sayin. :elaugh:

Sorry, I don't think Dr. Phil is going to touch this place with a 100ft pole.

However, we have Cthulhu. Cthulhu doesn't care if you're skinny or fat, black, white, brown, or yellow. He's going to eat everyone's soul equally when he awakens and arises from the deep. :cthulhu:

Just sayin. :elaugh:

not that she has anything to do with obesity, but i think dr. ruth may be the best fit for this place

Petra

not that she has anything to do with obesity, but i think dr. ruth may be the best fit for this place

Why? We have Dirk and BlueBalls as resident sex experts.

But back on topic...I need to leave the zoo for a bit so I can go to the gym and get all wet, slick and sweaty. :angels: If I don't return, my trainer killed me.

Last edited:
I can never hold back laughter when i see a really fat person. I find it so funny how the waddle along or the fact that they could bassicaly roll down a hill. They look like penguins. I can't help but laugh if i see a fat person run, it's so funny how the jiggle or their fat bounces up and down.

Petra

Pictures, or I call bullshit! :banana: :D

Hah! In your dreams.

Needless to say, today was lots of pain. That man is going to kill me someday. Hard to believe I pay for this.

Hah! In your dreams.

Needless to say, today was lots of pain. That man is going to kill me someday. Hard to believe I pay for this.
My sister has started going to Zumba classes and apparently they are a real killer

A problem many overweight people have is that they don't give themselves a realistic timeframe to lose the weight they want to lose. They may begin to diet and start going to the gym, and they may in fact start losing weight, but depending how obese you are, the weight loss may not be noticeable and they get frustrated and quit the whole thing, i.e., losing 10 lbs is alot, but if a guy weighs 280 and he loses 10 lbs, he may still look and feel fat. Some people think if they bust their ass and don't see any significant changes in say a month, that they're wasting their time, and that's not true. It may take you the better part of YEAR to start to see yourself how you want to see yourself, again depending upon how overweight you are. The worst thing you can do though is get frustrated and quit.

Petra

My sister has started going to Zumba classes and apparently they are a real killer

Depends on the intensity for Zumba.

What kills are kettlebells. The russians are sadists but efficiant. With a kettlebell you can improve both strength, endurance, and cardio capacity in 1 workout.

I had to move from a 12kg kettlebell to a 16 today for two handed swings. 12 are waaaaay too easy now...that was in about 10 weeks. :nanner:

I HIGHLY disagree with the first part I quoted there, no sir I probably have a better sex life than you & most other people in shape for that matter. I'm a SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS through & through.

I can slightly agree with the middle statement as most fat people are fat because they eat crap & are lazy, but not with me, hell no. I eat crap maybe once a month, thing is I drink crap. I guzzle beer like a whore's mouth on a cock binge. That is the ONLY reason I'm "obese". My health is great otherwise, confirmed - I have good blood pressure, good heart rate, and despite a bit of asthma (which never had anything to do with weight), GREAT stamina.

The latter of your statement is merely a personal opinion. Even when I was in shape, I always found overweight people more interesting, more attractive. And I walk faster than most people around my college's campus as an obese person opposed to people supposedly "fit".

That being said, your statements are far too radical, highly irrelevant, and generally idiotic.

:1orglaugh

I guess I should clarify that I was talking about the highly overweight, not the mildly overweight. And while there are going to be exceptions, I'm talking about the average.

If a fat man is having lots of sex, it's probably with other overweight and/or generally less attractive females, and would have no chance with some of the girls I've been with.

And believe me, fit people are talking, or at least thinking negatively about large people behind their backs.

People with the name IceCold should be shot for general douchebaggery!!!!!!!

Let me make myself perfectly clear, you want a personal fight, I am happy to oblige. You are the most vile, unprofessional and despicable member of FreeOnes. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on yourself!

Understand that I shall defend myself forthright against your heinous characterless behavior. You have proven repeatedly that you are not a man, therefore, shall not be afforded due respect from me!

And believe me, fit people are talking, or at least thinking negatively about large people behind their backs.

Speaking of which, I'm sick and fucking tired of people using 'big' and 'large' as euphemisms for 'fat'. I'm not big, I'm fat. Period. There's nothing wrong or offensive about calling things what they are. I'm 5'10", 210 pounds. That's fat. If I were 6'10", 210 pounds I'd be big. Call a fucking thing what it goddamn is.

^ In the "What Celebrity Do You Want to Fight" thread, I said Gabriel Iglesias. I cannot stand him - and not because he's fat. The sound of his voice is certainly a big part of it, but...
Ok Gabriel, if you were "fluffy", then that must mean you don't weigh much and you are somehow a scientific wonder...No? Ok, then you're fat. There are plenty of funny fat comedians, and cool fat people - but it's the denial that sickens me. The "I'll call it something else to make me feel better because I'm too insecure, scared or lazy to face it head-on", examplified by him is awful, and that this lame cutsie denial is the basis of his career disgusts me. I have no respect for him.