• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Obama Family Trip to Africa to Cost $60 to $100 Million

I'm no Obama fan, but I would like to see some figures that compare past presidents and their travel expenses. So much is made of Obama and Michelle's travels and I am not certain why all the fuss unless they are spending far more than anyone else ever has.

I just don't keep track of that sort of thing.

Several points:

1. it costs money for Presidents to travel. That's the simple truth of it.
2. When traveling, Presidents work. A lot. Part of the cost is to keep the government running well.
3. Yeah, this is the cost of doing business. Suck it up. It is the same for previous Presidents, though the cost is growing.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Of course it did.
You didn't think finding and bringing back only the most expensive benefit claimants to live on your money would be cheap, did you?

How, pray tell, are taxes illegally obtained?

He's been banging on about this for years. He's wrong. He has a baloney argument that doesn't make sense. The fact is, he pays taxes, too. Because he has to. Because they are legal.

So he believes taxes are illegal. He also hopes for the mass murder of innocent people to prove a point he was trying to make (but failed). He's not a smart person.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
How, pray tell, are taxes illegally obtained?

Income Taxes and the Law Link

Income Taxes are Voluntary 1 Link

Outgoing IRS Chief Taxes are Voluntary Link

U.S Income Tax is a fraud Link

These videos and audio aren't from youtube originally. They are from other sources.

Anyone with some intelligence will understand they are being lied to by the IRS.

You only pay taxes out of fear.

Income Taxes and the Law Link

Income Taxes are Voluntary 1 Link

Outgoing IRS Chief Taxes are Voluntary Link

U.S Income Tax is a fraud Link

These videos and audio aren't from youtube originally. They are from other sources.

Anyone with some intelligence will understand they are being lied to by the IRS.

You only pay taxes out of fear.

Fine let's get rid of taxes. So how then do you propose we pay the military, the cops, and the firefighters?

I never said all taxes.

No, you never offered any true justification for your ban on taxes. Nor did you say which taxes to get rid of. Nor did you offer any means by which we'll have roads, military, police, and the like. Nor did you offer anything of substance whatsoever. You offered your opinion. It turns out that opinions can be wrong.

Also, why would you hope for mass murders of innocent people in order to be right about the death penalty? Just so you're right? What about all those dead people?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I'm no Obama fan, but I would like to see some figures that compare past presidents and their travel expenses. So much is made of Obama and Michelle's travels and I am not certain why all the fuss unless they are spending far more than anyone else ever has.

I just don't keep track of that sort of thing.

Same here. As far as I know, unless the price of jet fuel or Secret Service salaries has been spiraling upward recently, it has cost the U.S. taxpayer no more money for Obama to travel than it has for any other recent President. Whether we're talking about Obama, Bush II, Clinton, Bush I or Reagan, presidential travel costs money. Liberals tended to track the cost of Bush's travels. And apparently conservatives like to track the cost of Obama's travels. The problem in both cases is that neither of them have the ability to see the big (fiscal) picture.

What I learn from threads like this is that Americans tend to whine quite a lot... about the most asinine things imaginable. We have immense fiscal issues to deal with and the only things "the people" want to talk about are the prices of the ink pens and the pencils being bought by the gubment. This alleged $100 million that Obama is supposed to be spending on this trip won't even cover the interest costs for the money that was borrowed from China to go to war in Iraq... ya know, that war of freedom that some here (used to) like to talk about. In other words, cry me a fuckin' river.

W made 77 trips to Crawford at $277,000.00 each! I found this on the internet! Sure you found your info as well! Point is they all waste a ton of money flyin Air force One!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
W made 77 trips to Crawford at $277,000.00 each! I found this on the internet! Sure you found your info as well! Point is they all waste a ton of money flyin Air force One!

So you think that the leader of the free world should ride Amtrak and run the country from his cell and laptop? Before these guys became president they had lives in their home towns. They are entitled to have those lives and vacations are well deserved. As said before, they work during their vacations. For that matter, how do these guys put their heads down onto pillows with the shit they have to deal with on a continuating basis? Every disaster around the world is waiting to happen. They have to react and follow up on the progress of every one of them. Tell me that having that job is any better than yours.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
It surely isn't cheap to load up a couple of C130's with limos and suv's. A lot of salaries, security, and equipment to move, and maintain. I get that, but I really can't see how these guys deserve as much vacation time as they take....congress even more so, then the president. I wouldn't expect the president to forgo all of his security, and staff, but I find the amounts cash they spend, very disturbing, when you consider the jobless, homeless, and economic state of our country.