• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Number of extremely Hot Women currently living on Earth

Here's another numbers game for everyone interested! :D Imagine if you could collect every PERFECTLY hot girl, put in a room, how many would it be? I know it's going to vary from person according to taste, but here's my rough estimate!

MATHS TIME! :D There are currently 7 Billion people. So roughly 3 Billion are females. Of that, there are 25% of the ages 18-35. Breeding age!! So that's.... 3 BILLION x 25% = 750 Million girls!

But wait!, we need to filter out the EXTREMELY HOT ones :D We are going to be strict. Lets say only 1 in 200 girls have the PERFECT body you like. I think that's reasonable number. These girls are 11/10... perfect, ass, tits, legs, pussy, shoulders etc. So 750 Milllion / 200 = 3.75 Million girls!

But wait! we need a face too! Once again, strictly speaking.. there's 1 PERFECT face for every 200 girls. So 3.75M / 200.. it's about 18 Thousand Women only! Not much huh? You could fit them all into a small stadium! :1orglaugh

Final thoughts
I wonder how long it will take to impregnate them all, via the natural way. Considering men ejaculate 3x a day. 1 year would equate to 1000 babies. So only 18 years to impregnate them all! :1orglaugh

So is there anything wrong with my Maths, please let me know!! ... and also, what would you do with these women, if you could have them all? ;)

ive actually been conducting an independent survey, and the math checks out...

IMHO, you missed someting : 15% of the world's population (925.000.000 people) suffers from malnutrition.
Even if some girls have the genetics to be a 11/10, they will never be 'cause of malnutrition.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
A large chunk of the population is obese. Another large chunk of the population, as mentioned, are malnourished. Then a huge chunk of the population is deemed in most peoples views, average. And then you have to factor in the whole "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" bullshit, so the final percentile won't ever be accurate. Myself personally, I am SUPER picky about who I put into the "smokin hot" or "stunningly beautiful" category. So I'd probably say that less than 1% of the female population is actually super hot.

A large chunk of the population is obese. Another large chunk of the population, as mentioned, are malnourished. Then a huge chunk of the population is deemed in most peoples views, average. And then you have to factor in the whole "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" bullshit, so the final percentile won't ever be accurate. Myself personally, I am SUPER picky about who I put into the "smokin hot" or "stunningly beautiful" category. So I'd probably say that less than 1% of the female population is actually super hot.

super hot<bangable

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
No.

IMHO, you missed someting : 15% of the world's population (925.000.000 people) suffers from malnutrition.
Even if some girls have the genetics to be a 11/10, they will never be 'cause of malnutrition.
Good call! :clap: I've never thought of that, so now it's maybe down to 15,000 girls.. :1orglaugh

Here's another numbers game for everyone interested! :D Imagine if you could collect every PERFECTLY hot girl, put in a room, how many would it be? I know it's going to vary from person according to taste, but here's my rough estimate!

MATHS TIME! :D There are currently 7 Billion people. So roughly 3 Billion are females. Of that, there are 25% of the ages 18-35. Breeding age!! So that's.... 3 BILLION x 25% = 750 Million girls!

Why only 3 billion females against 4 billion males? It is roughly 50:50, recent studies have shown that it does even out over years, even if in some there are more males born, in others there are more females. Also 7 billion is already a thing of the past, there's more, and the 8 billion mark isn't going to take long. Why only consider up to 35? Today's 45 year olds are at times hotter than yesterdays 35 year olds.

Final thoughts
I wonder how long it will take to impregnate them all, via the natural way. Considering men ejaculate 3x a day. 1 year would equate to 1000 babies. So only 18 years to impregnate them all! :1orglaugh

Well, you're forgetting that there will be twins, and perhaps even some tripletts born. I'm not sure about the 3x a day quota, but I'll leave that at that. So by the time you're done... 18 years have passed and you get to start with a fresh batch. The ones who were 17 when you started are now 35, and the ones who were just born, are now 18...

So is there anything wrong with my Maths, please let me know!! ... and also, what would you do with these women, if you could have them all? ;)

Become the New Hugh Hefner

:pimpdaddy

:sing: i wish all the girls were like holes in the road. id be a dump truck and dump in my load :sing:

:sing: i wish all the girls were like rockets in space, id be the moon and theyd land on my face :sing:

Well, you're forgetting that there will be twins, and perhaps even some tripletts born. I'm not sure about the 3x a day quota, but I'll leave that at that. So by the time you're done... 18 years have passed and you get to start with a fresh batch. The ones who were 17 when you started are now 35, and the ones who were just born, are now 18...

Fresh batch :1orglaugh so I guess my maths is out of wack; it'd be an almost unlimited supply of women since they can outbreed you!