• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The never ending Jane Burgess thread. Ask away

winterwarz

Closed Account
Ooh, that sounds good, I am a fan of that particular fetish. Here's a question for you, if you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Having a thing for Hooters Girls, I just finished checking out your Hooters Girl pictorial, Jane. :drool2:
Man! That is a FINE Bod!
Jane, if I told you you have a great BOD ... would you hold it against me?
:rofl2: Just Kidding, Jane.

Seriously, were you ever a Penthouse Pet? I could have sworn I read that somewhere before and now I can't find where I thought I read it.
I did now read you were in Hustler. I don't know if that's what I might be confusing it with.

Sheriff Joe: yay, or nay?

nobody likes him. not even the sheriffs. and i would know. ive been on ride-alongs.

Ride-alongs with your hands cuffed behind your back don't count. :tongue:

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Having a thing for Hooters Girls, I just finished checking out your Hooters Girl pictorial, Jane. :drool2:
Man! That is a FINE Bod!
Jane, if I told you you have a great BOD ... would you hold it against me?
:rofl2: Just Kidding, Jane.

Seriously, were you ever a Penthouse Pet? I could have sworn I read that somewhere before and now I can't find where I thought I read it.
I did now read you were in Hustler. I don't know if that's what I might be confusing it with.

Thanks. Yes I was in Penthouse a couple times, but I wasn't a Pet. I was also in Hustler a couple times of times and shot for some of their other magazines as well. I have some of those images saved on my L drive, I'll see if I can find them. If so, I will post them. I also was in Club International with Evan Stone. The only boy/girl shoot I ever did for a magazine.

hardy har har! at least i actually spotted a drunk driver when i went once. that fool was fucking wasted as hell. arrested his ass. it was amusing.

Wait, you arrested him? :wtf: Did you at least read him his [NOBABE]Miranda rights[/NOBABE], or did you directly proceed to beat the living fuck out of him?

Last edited:
Back to the Future, or Indiana Jones?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
A lot of people like him, that's why he always gets reelected. A good majority of his raids are from people contacting the Sheriff's office and asking for help. People seem to forget that.

thats if you actually believe he gets actually honestly gets voted in. ;)

i think it goes far beyond a popular vote. the consensus of people that ive met around here despise him, even the sheriffs themselves. but no one says shit. that, i dont get.