• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The most viral internet photo "solved"

Photoshopped viral mystery picture finally solved:

1.Photoshopped picture
2.Original picture
3.Another picture of same girl

Attachments

• attachment-2.jpg
    attachment-2.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 282
  • attachment-1.jpg
    attachment-1.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 271
  • attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 283

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Well, .. she certainly has a healthy set of lungs, that's for sure.

DrakeM

You saw the whole of the moon
If anyone cares, the original was shot in Toronto at the annual CNE - Canadian National Exhibition that runs at the end of August every year. Odds are she's Canadian.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
That's the first time I've seen those. Good to know I'm not on the cutting edge of what's viral and what's merely bacterial.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Yeah, that one has been around for a long time (I hear she's a grandmother now). But to be (truly) solved, shouldn't we have a name or some kind of background on her? I think most assumed the photo was Photoshopped. But nothing was ever known about her.

BTW, here's another one that went viral about the same time. No idea who she was or what her story was either. Some claimed it was taken at a NASCAR race in Charlotte, but :dunno:

Wish%20These%20Were%20Brains.jpg

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8774179, member: 579739"]I have never seen those photos before. Not very viral...

What's the point of them?

I'm an assman, so don't ask me. :wiggle:

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
So you are saying everything I have jerked off to, I mean, everything on the internet, may not be legit?

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
having been on this board for a while, I am aware of the retinal-scrape inducing lemonparty organization.

That's the first time I've seen those. Good to know I'm not on the cutting edge of what's viral and what's merely bacterial.

written in stone quote-
"GOOD TO KNOW I`M NOT THE CUTTING EDGE OF WHAT'S VIRAL AND WHAT`S MERELY BACTERIAL" - That sounds like Shakespeare. You should copyright that.

Meowza-meowza-meowza!!!!!!!!!

:lick::sweep::sweep::sweep::sweep:

Attachments

• image-1.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 188
Re: Meowza-meowza-meowza!!!!!!!!!

Let me try Shakespeare- "Grace under pressure treated wood"-BLAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!...I'll stick to meow puns

Not solved. If you could find the identification of the blonde with pokey nipples and the cowboy hat that would be great, nice clues you brought along there though. :)