• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The most perfect woman

I highly doubt that the photo you have has escaped the digital magic of a sophisticated computer program. :computer:

:2 cents:

Wether it has or not, still the most beautiful woman I have seen. If it has been shopped, then ok. Show me her that hasnt been shopped. In fact, either way, show me more of her anywhere.:D

Renata qualifies. I know Marisa personally, she doesnt qualify. I have seen Gisele, but your link comes up FORBIDDEN. And your link to Alexa doesnt come up at all.

roronoa3000

Banned
Renata qualifies. I know Marisa personally, she doesnt qualify. I have seen Gisele, but your link comes up FORBIDDEN. And your link to Alexa doesnt come up at all.

Its called google

Also, lets hear what you think is bad about what I posted. Tell us what you dont like about her.

Shes hot. I don't find face nearly "perfect" like the 4 women I posted.

Its called google

Shes hot. I don't find face nearly "perfect" like the 4 women I posted.
I dont do google. If you post links, I expect them to work, just as you and everyone else does.

And OK, if you dont find face perfect, thats your opinion and you are entitled to that. Thank you.

Good night all. Sweet dreams about any woman you please. You know who I will be dreaming of. Until we meet again.:thumbsup:

I dont do google. If you post links, I expect them to work, just as you and everyone else does.

And OK, if you dont find face perfect, thats your opinion and you are entitled to that. Thank you.

Actually sometimes the links are blocked due to the site usually having full length movies and scenes on them so they won't always work so you can kinda google them.

Also, you just kinda killed this thread by pretty much stating the "perfection is in the eye of the beholder" thing. Unless you were trying to be the sole judge of perfection in this thread

jennifer-love-hewitt-4.jpg

By posting this pic, I successfully end this thread. The only posts after mine that could be relevant are ones in which the poster is agreeing with me.

:cool:

Lust

Lost at Birth
De gustibus non est disputandum

in other words, there is no such thing as the perfect woman because different standards apply to different people. in this thread you are imposing your standards but disqualifying everyone else's. its like me saying i really like mint chocolate chip ice cream and you telling no i'm wrong and that i should prefer butter pecan because that happens to be your favorite.

like i said.... De gustibus non est disputandum

(caveat: this post is directed to the op and is not directed to neutron66. it simply fell under his post. i have a high respect for neutron's taste in women)

There are too many hot or gorgeous chick to count but the two chicks I believe are perfect looking are Got Gisele and Veronica Zemanova (after some thought).

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!

in other words, there is no such thing as the perfect woman because different standards apply to different people. in this thread you are imposing your standards but disqualifying everyone else's. its like me saying i really like mint chocolate chip ice cream and you telling no i'm wrong and that i should prefer butter pecan because that happens to be your favorite.

(caveat: this post is directed to the op and is not directed to neutron66. it simply fell under his post. i have a high respect for neutron's taste in women)

Agreed 100% Well said! :bowdown:

As for me the most perfect woman is Karla Spice aka Karla Lopez,that's
in my eyes that she's the most perfect woman.:)

Scott

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member

Thank you for saying it.

This thread is a fail. Just tell everyone what your idea of the perfect woman is, and close the thread because you're not letting other people give their opinions without you telling them that they're choosing wrong.

My contribution:
miranda-kerr.jpg

And dude, don't tell me I'm wrong, or else I'll attack you with my my ruined, tattoo'ed body.:rolleyes: