• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The most perfect woman

Ok, I know this has been done several times, but I want to clarify things a bit. Show me the most beautiful woman, one that you just cant stop looking at. This means no peircings at all, no blemishes such as moles or freckles, the younger looking the better, but she has to be a total knockout.

WARNING, Becareful what you post, as you will be ridiculed for girls that dont meet these requirements. They MUST be the most absolute gorgeous females on this earth. I am looking for the most perfect face and body. Only example I can post is this. Click on thumbnail for full size--------

I find her to be perfect in every way, even though I have no clue as to who she is, and this is the only pic I have of her.

Show me something better than her. A woman perfect in every way.

Ok Johnny, you dont count. If thats your version of the most perfect woman, then you need some serious help.

Please people, lets be serious about this.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
f_1d8bfy99yo8m_694394d.jpg

As I'm on the internet I am also watching a special with Stephen Hawking about the universe and right when I saw this thread, the narrator on TV said "there's no such thing as perfection". No joking about this coincidence haha :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

But anyways I'd say Sara Jean Underwood. She has minor freckles but for what you're asking in this thread, that means any pic you find better be doctored the shit out of

Edit: Also, what's with these "perfect" threads? Are these the new "Ask [enter name here] anything you want!"?

Oh and Lacie Heart

Show me the most beautiful woman, one that you just cant stop looking at. This means no peircings at all, no blemishes such as moles or freckles, the younger looking the better, but she has to be a total knockout.

Show me something better than her. A woman perfect in every way.

I highly doubt that the photo you have has escaped the digital magic of a sophisticated computer program. :computer:

:2 cents:

As I'm on the internet I am also watching a special with Stephen Hawking about the universe and right when I saw this thread, the narrator on TV said "there's no such thing as perfection". No joking about this coincidence haha :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

But anyways I'd say Sara Jean Underwood. She has minor freckles but for what you're asking in this thread, that means any pic you find better be doctored the shit out of

Edit: Also, what's with these "perfect" threads? Are these the new "Ask [enter name here] anything you want!"?

Oh and Lacie Heart
Sarah YES, but Lacie NO. Tatoo turns me off, and she just doesnt qualify even without the tat.