• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Member Above Me....

Superfly

Closed Account
Likes chatting to Nikkie ;)

RKO!!!05

Banned
is absolutely right. It's a good thing aswell, because she hasn't been on here long and that already she is starting to make friends on here like me. :)

RKO!!!05

Banned
is shy when they needn't be. I'd be twice as shy if I was receiving those kind of comments, but you deserve them. I hope people will see how nice you are and add you to their buddy list just like I have done. It's sooooo cool to talk to a female about WWE, it really is. :thumbsup:

RKO!!!05

Banned
is making so many friends on here seems to be enjoying her time on here, and I'm sure they will get along just fine with other members on the board.

Erm. . . . .am I on there too, hehehe??? :D :tongue:

RKO!!!05

Banned
Houston, we have a problem!!!!!

all the last 3 members above me have got mixed up, what should we do,lol???hehehe :rofl: :tongue: :thumbsup:

RKO!!!05

Banned
is right, so let's do it as if we are in a film recording studio.

From the top. . . . . . . .QUIET IN THE STUDIO!!!! Okay, Digital, Superfly and Nikkie you all ready to re-do yours parts (Superfly, Nikkie and Digital shake their heads).

Okay, LIGHTS, CAMERAS AND. . . . . . . .ACTION!!!!!!! hehehe :D :tongue:

Now that was for Nikkie.

for the member above me (Dig,it still best be you m8,lol), he posted quickly yet again!!!!! :tongue:

RKO!!!05

Banned
has made a good point, because I hope so too,lol!!!! It's 3:40am here, hehehe, I should have been gone ages ago, but I'm really glad I stayed on longer. :)