• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Member Above Me....

pitino

are you talking to me?
makes double threads sometimes !!!!!! ;) ;)

Is a really sweet guy...who thinks I should be president, lol

RKO!!!05

Banned
pitino said:
makes double threads sometimes !!!!!! ;) ;)

I know, pitino, do you know if those ones that I made that aren't necessary could be deleted? I know you are a moderator, can moderators delete those threads that have been made with an error/by mistake?

should at least become secretary of staff,lol :D :thumbsup:

pitino

are you talking to me?
for FC: is a sexy-hot lady with even more sexy lips..might be president's wife!! ;)

RKO!!!05

Banned
has only been a moderator for quite some time now, and is doing his job very well. :thumbsup: :)

pitino

are you talking to me?
should know that i "only was doing my job" !!!!! ;)

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Always uses blue text knowing that a Nightfly post will always stand out amongst the rest.

Doesn't know that I have been using blue text since I got my first computer AGES ago (my first Mac back in the '80s). Also knows that my posts stand by/for themselves, colored-text or not. :)

RKO!!!05

Banned
is the no.1 fan of both of Bobbi Eden and Terri Summers but likes Bobbi Eden more than Terri and he's got blue as the colour for his font because it's his favourite colour. . . . .I think,lol (it's my fav colour) :thumbsup:

(Do I get an invite too Nightfly? :D )

pitino

are you talking to me?
knows too much about NF...must be member on his Club

maximator

Banned
has 4 more rep points than I do!

RKO!!!05

Banned
is from Canada or Alaska (you say your location is a lot colder than wherever we are)

RKO!!!05

Banned
I sure am,lol!!!

is a big U2 fan and has got a lot of DESIRE for them. He posts in MYSTERIOUS WAYS and he still HASN'T FOUND WHAT HE'S LOOKING FOR!!! :D :thumbsup:

RKO!!!05

Banned
tut,lol, you know I wasn't lol!!!

Is watching his fav team being shown on Match of the Day on BBC1 ;)