• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I've noticed you gotten sick when we visited Sheena Island. That means the doctors must be infected. I think we both know what needs to be done.

Salvage all the T-103s and move operations to another island. We shall incinerate it all and leave no trace.

Foolish doctors!

L3ggy

Or if it is Dr. L3ggy ;)

Their foolishness only cost them their lives. Jets are on the way to incinerate every thing. This time decades from now this island will be the next Hawaii :hatsoff:

To the jet!

L3ggy

To the jet we go!

Did you load the T, G & B.O.W's?

All locked and stocked and ready to go.

Five minutes before complete incineration

L3ggy

Good job!

In the meantime I brought this guy who keeps complaining about being itchy, he's a hoot! :tongue:

L3ggy

Eliminate him!

L3ggy

Now we need only to worry about the remaining S.T.A.R.S. members

L3ggy

You forget, she's with me

I see. The S.T.A.R.S will not come after you as long as they know you are with one of their own. They will not risk. The fools!

We shall proceed with the T-Type and T-103 models and lay waste to remaining S.T.A.R.S members. They will be unprepared after the exhaustion they went through to get to this point in their otherwise pointless continuing fight against the mighty Umbrella.

L3ggy

They fail at the appearance of the mighty Umbrella Inc

They are unable to keep up with the fast progression of how mighty and powerful Umbrella is truly becoming.

You kneel down to declare I as the winner! In the meantime you shall continue until I blow my winning load in your mouth! Where you will gargle that I am the winner :D