• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Lungzyn!!!!!!! My mortal enemy!

Drop that cookie and prepare for battle!!!!!

Ah-hah! I knew you would trick me so I fed it to your toilet instead!!!!

Enjoy the plumbing...

BILL!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$

Yeah Whims, it's totally a BOMB!! How did You Miss that? You must be slipping in your old age, sir! LOL:dunno:

Oh I see my post came in late AGAIN! FUCK that's annoying...

Last edited:
It's really cheeky. I tried to watch it. I like Seagal and his films. This show, however, is horrific.

Like this past week: He is on passenger side, never drives, well they get a message over radio saying looking for black male, dreadlocks, white shirt, black pants and driving a white jeep. A few moments go by and Seagal tells the driver, who heard the message too with, you see any white jeep you pull it over, ok?

He gets out, they get the jeep and whatnot, they looking for the gun and find a .44 magnum. He gets all dramatic about it and stuff, saying about how he has gloves and he will take care of it, but someone is else is taking care of it. Seagal says, the hammer is back and don't know if it could be a hairy trigger or not, so any kind of bump could set it off.

The officer gets it all cleared. Seagal then proceeds, while officer is holding the magnum, to pat that officer on the back rather hard....

FACEPALM

I am playing Warcraft III :D

I know I read and commented to you about it in a thread. But it's ok! In about an hour or so when I beat this last level, I'LL be playing Warcraft III as well! I have it and all that, I just refused to start it until I wrapped up Warcraft II.

Ah I see. Yes, I have both the first Warcraft III and the expansion Frozen Throne.

As do I good sir! I tried going back and playing Warcraft: Orcs and Humans, but it was so old, I just couldn't. I literally couldn't bear it. ANYwho sir, I'm off to play my game.

Bye everyone!!

PS (Mainly for Lugsy): :dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno: