• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Now that's understanding among nations...

2 Americans, one from New Zealand and one from Germany having fun under and on top of a big desk! :bowdown:

Wouldn't that help global politics, too?

Now that's understanding among nations...

2 Americans, one from New Zealand and one from Germany having fun under and on top of a big desk! :bowdown:

Wouldn't that help global politics, too?

You didn't count me as an American, did you?

I'm Dutch, my friend. And Canadian. Simply living in America at the moment...

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Politicians are more interesting in fucking the public :dunno::D
Hehe! :D

You didn't count me as an American, did you?

I'm Dutch, my friend. And Canadian. Simply living in America at the moment...
Whoops I didn't know that. Well, we should talk more often instead of always only making sexy time! ;)

But now we are even more international! I never really liked Dutchies and Canadians, but a mix of both is hot! :D You sexy little Canutch you!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Swedes rule!!!!!! Well, at least one of them :p

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
I have no idea why Nichelle left! I could NEVER be mad at Maley! If you kicked her off, then fuck her. Didn't need her. I stand by your judgement M!

Lol, on a serious note, yeah I have no idea really what happened or really who Nichelle is. I think I talked to her once for like 2 posts and it was like in passing.:dunno::dunno:

Nichelle is cool. I am not sure why she left but I am sure she had a good reason.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Which is greeeeeeat!

You guys should check out the caption contest thread and look at my picture! I think it's actually pretty good! But I'd like to know which ones you guys think are funny