• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
:wave: B2J!

You don't see Maley on the board do you? Still sleeping so precious like... :angels:

Sweet Maley. Well, I'm glad I won this thread... :hatsoff:

:wave:Whimsy!

You're friendly wave still doesn't mean Maley's your prize instead of mine! (Yet that won't stop me from returning said friendly wave!)

And Maley IS indeed sleeping, however it's just not at your place, sir!

PS-I'm still on the hunt for the perfect sig female; I've not forgotten!

:wave:Whimsy!

You're friendly wave still doesn't mean Maley's your prize instead of mine! (Yet that won't stop me from returning said friendly wave!)

And Maley IS indeed sleeping, however it's just not at your place, sir!

PS-I'm still on the hunt for the perfect sig female; I've not forgotten!

Well, who do you like? We will go from there. I just finished Nichelle's sig.

I feel really precious when seeing the conversations in here. :o

Evening y'all. :)

Oh my. Looks like Maley left my bed to join the board in a post-first place prize giving to me.

:wave: Howdy Maley :D

I really like Venom's Eva Angelina sig! I was about to ask him who made that, but then I saw it was none other than your good self!

Btw.......

MALEY IS MINE!!!
:fight::ak47::ak47::nono::violent::cussing: :ak47: :ak47:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. I think I told who I made sigs for and all that.

I went with the whole cobra venom thing giving his name on here. I did Nichelle's since she loves games.

Oh, and while you're giving Maley smileys on here... I was giving my first prize pounding and TLC! So yeah... looks about right from my end ;)

Yeah there's no doubt you've accomplished a name for yourself in the sig-making world, sir!

You have to understand, Whims. Your pillow that has girly perfume on it does NOT count as Maley. Lol, OR Kimmy.:D

Yeah there's no doubt you've accomplished a name for yourself in the sig-making world, sir!

You have to understand, Whims. Your pillow that has girly perfume on it does NOT count as Maley. Lol, OR Kimmy.:D

You left your pillow at my house again??? Jeez! You're coming to get it I am not getting tricked into that "drop off" again!

And, well, I don't know about accomplishing a name for myself in the sig world. However mine are homemade fresh out of the Photoshop bakery! With a sweet smell of binary yeast and special seasoning. Sometimes, to spruce it up a bit, I will throw in a bit of extras to make it all the better.

Accomplishing a name for myself? No, kind sir.

I'm the Martha fucking Stewart of sigging, bitch!

My, my the things I say to hopefully entertain folks around here...

:hatsoff: