• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Excellent! :hatsoff:

Your avatar is like the Patrick Swayze of breakfast food groupings! Find that one surf and risk it all, man! :D

Ah, I remember that. It's shell was so smooth and soft. I can't believe it has been so long ago... how time flies.

I bet you didn't see this coming then! Oh, but you did, but did you see this???

I have your family held hostage! Bwahahahahaha

eggs.jpg

I know :o

I didn't like the other one after all so I quickly changed. You were just too quick for your own good! Just for that I am going to crack one of your family member's and toss them in a hot skillet to be cooked alive!

Unlike you it will not be surfing and enjoying the free life! It will be sent down to the bowels of my stomach where it will be eaten away by my tummy acid and then spat out of me in horrific fashion!

I do not know of this tubgirl you type about. However, I am going to scramble them! Do not worry, though, I shall cover their mangled bodies up in a cheese covering.

Lungzyn

Die For Me
Its better than lemonparty ;)

You should clear the scrambled egg zone in sonic the hedgehog 2 before calling yourself worthy of scrambling my family!

I beat Sonic 2 with my eyes closed and at the super slow variant speed level that can only be obtained by beating the game only one time twice!

I am that good!

I used to have a Game Gear! I always played Sonic and some Ninja game. The one ninja (blue ninja, I believe) had a yo-yo I remember.

Lungzyn

Die For Me
I had sonic 2, streets of rage and wwf wrestlemania : rage in the cage :cool:
That was it though, since I got it in America, and it wasnt available in NZ

Ah, Streets of Rage sounds familiar.

The ninja game I am thinking of was Shinobi!

I liked that Aersomith first person shooter where you shot cd's instead of bullets!! I believe it was on Genesis..... Revolution X or something?:dunno: