• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The InTheVip/VipCrew Identification Thread

Anyone know the blonde in the middle? She's in a Playboy bunny costume. She dances sexy early in, gets fucked in the background, then takes a cumshot.
sophiatorres.pick10.jpg

For the Happy Halloween episode, here is what I think is the cast. This is more or less in order of their appearance in the very beginning.

Sabrina Banks - Cleopatra
Sophia Torres/Ashton - Firewoman
Dylan Daniels - Busty Butterfly
Valentina Vixen - French Maid
Adriana Mayo - Purple and Blue Feathers
Julie Kay - White and Black Frill
Sasha Summers - Referee
???? - Cat
Lexi Vex aka Kimber Woods - Redheaded buterfly with neon green stockings
Molly Jane - That is not much of a costume
Mikayla Mico - Blonde Beetle
???? - Playboy Bunny
Jenna Marie - Red Striped
Melanie Hicks - Red Body Suit
Layna Landry - Green Bikini
Mila Evans - Skinny Butterfly
Esmi Lee - She is in every InTheVIP

By process of elimination based on the (weirdly helpful, usually Reality Kings only names an handful of performers) performer list, "Isabella Darling" and "Lauren" are the Cat and Playboy Bunny or vice versa. Props to whoever finds more information about them.

Okay, then tell me why she is listed in the cast of this scene on RealityKings:

that's not her man, she is a different girl.
The cat girl has smaller boobs, and many tattoos: one big tattoo near the vagina and, few on the backs and one under her boob.
She has also a different face :)

Please look at the attached screenshot, they are absolutely two different girls.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2014-11-05-20h07m21s243.gif
    vlcsnap-2014-11-05-20h07m21s243.gif
    485.9 KB · Views: 1,900
that's not her man, she is a different girl.
The cat girl has smaller boobs, and many tattoos: one big tattoo near the vagina and, few on the backs and one under her boob.
She has also a different face :)

Please look at the attached screenshot, they are absolutely two different girls.

Yes, I noticed it myself in the meanwhile, but I wasn't allowed to edit my post. So let's find out who "Lauren" is ;)

bump for the halloween cat :)

Also would like help on another girl that I've seen in a couple of episodes. "Party Titties", "Kings of Halloween" and "Public Display" are the 3 in my memory at least.
vip1.jpg
vip2.jpg
vip3.jpg

cheers

any news for these two girls ?

the one in red dress is from inthevip - panties off!
the girl in black i don't know the episode, but I will be happy if someone tells me.

attachment.php

Really hope that chick with the star tattoos gets identified, she's the hottest chick I've seen on inthevip in years!