• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The InTheVip/VipCrew Identification Thread

Who are these girls from the scene Luna Rush? They're all just party-goers, but the blonde had a moment of masturbation to herself...

LpQA0cU.jpg
prQy3sf.jpg
MlqTKGw.jpg
rvAGffw.jpg

Hello
I am looking for this girl, she was in "Good Grind", "Naughty Nights", "Boogy Nights", "Girls Girls Girls" and more around 2009.

leilani-029-jpg.455676

indexxx.com calls her Butterfly (https://www.indexxx.com/m/butterfly-1), probably based on the pendant she frequently wears. But indexxx is sometimes spot on with the names of extras--I have a friend who appeared in three or four episodes as one of the extras and they have her somewhat unusual real first name correct in the cast list, so maybe people really called this woman Butterfly.

She appears in no fewer than 14 episodes (all nonsex) of In The VIP from 2008 to 2010. In order:
-The Gash Bash
-Promiscuous Girls
-Pussy Posse
-Rockin' That Thing
-Forbidden Donuts
-Girls Girls Girls
-Best of the Best
-Boogy Nights
-Walk It Out
-Naughty Nights
-Booty Duty
-Good Grind (not to be confused with episode "The Good Grind" from 2012)
-Center of Attention
-Asstastic Action

image.png

Please ID the one in green. This is taken from the episode "Looking Up" with Brooke Skye and Jenni Lee. I've been looking for this girl for years now. I think she was in some WeLiveTogether scenes around the same time as this episode (2005ish).

The one in blue would be nice too but the one in green is like... my life's mission.