• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The InTheVip/VipCrew Identification Thread

JimTimTom

Closed Account
Anyone who is a member know what it says on realitykings.com about how inthevip is updating now a days, or if if they still are? Thank you.

Apologies if this has been figured out already but have been looking for a while for the girl on the left, 'Naked Party' episode, also want to i.d. girl on right. Strange that someone who gets involved as much as she did hasn't been i.d.'d. Thanks!!

Attachments

• rk_inthevip_naked_party_who_is_girl_on_left.jpg
    rk_inthevip_naked_party_who_is_girl_on_left.jpg
    431.2 KB · Views: 1,662
JTT - according to their update schedule, ITV is no longer updating on a regular basis.

Damn. That really sucks. I can't say I'm surprised, because imo the quality has dropped in the last year and the switch to monthly updates was a bad sign. Hopefully they don't just cancel it and continue to update at all, maybe taking time to make better episodes. The Alison Banks era was the bomb.

JimTimTom

Closed Account
thanks DEREK. that's a shame, but it makes sense. inthevip was clearly the site that spent the most on scenes (talent, extras, clubs, etc...), they just couldn't afford to put them out on a regular basis anymore. too bad b/c inthevip is/was by far the best site realitykings has/had. :(

thanks DEREK. that's a shame, but it makes sense. inthevip was clearly the site that spent the most on scenes (talent, extras, clubs, etc...), they just couldn't afford to put them out on a regular basis anymore. too bad b/c inthevip is/was by far the best site realitykings has/had. :(

Agree, one of few sites worth paying for, I guess my wallet will be happy now.