• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The girl from the Wendy's commercial...

Would you bang her?

• Yes, would definitely engage in coitus

Votes: 56 82.4%
  • No, GTFO and STFU!

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I like turtles

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • 2/10 would not bang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck you, the Cubs suck

Votes: 5 7.4%

• Total voters
In one ad she asks the guys she's talking to if they are ready for a 'fiesta' - I can't believe I'm the only one who immediately thought 'CumFiesta'. In a more recent ad, she asks a guy if he wants to be face deep in a baconator & my first reaction was "only if 'baconator' is a euphemism for your pretty pink parts". She's definitely a major cutie.

I have a thing for redheads so that's a huge point in her favour. Plus she's cute too. So yes!

Yes is the right answer to this type of question, right?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Absolutely......and free Wendy's after, can't hurt either. :yesyes:

edirons22

...currently wanking!
Yes, I would bang her... all night long :love-smi: and the morning after :yesyes: :D

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
Most of you know of my redhead Obsession
so....

:drool1:

Only if she provides me a lifetime pass to Wendy's menu. Aside from that she'll just have to keep calling me and me not picking up the phone. Because she's obviously a desperate lady looking for any kind of contact if she is hanging out in a grocery store telling people how un-fresh the produce is and being a Wendy's fast food fanatic.

No, ma'am. I did not know this same food was here yesterday or the day before but obviously you do since you're here every day of the week! Now stop lecturing me about grocery store semantics and fast food. You're too damn cute to be acting this way!!!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I could not vote, as your only option for a sexual encounter did not adequately describe the filthy things I would do to that little biscuit.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
where are her nudes?

She wouldn't let me post 'em. :mad: It's a shame too because we took some good pictures. And she had my dick in and around her mouth.

Good times...

Last edited:
It would be my pleasure to do a whole lot of things to her :) I actually posted her in the hottest redheads thread.

I'd love to have a sex sandwich with her and that chick from the Progressive auto commercial. Two redheads at once? Can any man manage that?