• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Fannys

vanlee1

IMAGINE

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Not a problem, Sabrina.

Done.

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Uhm, nope. Not this year. But i forgive you cause i love Briana :D
I will vote for both of you since I can vote through both my PC and tablet every 24 hours :)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Oh Briana Lee asked me first to vote for her in that category. :o

Is there another category I can vote you in? :)

Well, you've backed yourself into a corner. Briana Lee or Sabrina Deep. Sabrina welcomes the love but she is asking for your vote. The love you get comes from the love you give. One gets the vote and the other doesn't. Explain you choice. "I promised her first. I'll get you the next time." isn't going to get you out of this. What are you going to tell the next 2 models entering this contest?

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Well, you've backed yourself into a corner. Briana Lee or Sabrina Deep. Sabrina welcomes the love but she is asking for your vote. The love you get comes from the love you give. One gets the vote and the other doesn't. Explain you choice. "I promised her first. I'll get you the next time." isn't going to get you out of this. What are you going to tell the next 2 models entering this contest?

I'm going to tell them the same. Sab and the other girls know I love them, too, but I can only vote for one and Bri asked me first. So I vote for her. I'd love to vote for Sab, too and other girls that may or may not enter this contest and ask me to vote for them.

Also I promised Bri all my love and that she's the only one for me. :shy:

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
Thank you everybody! There's always room for more!

2009_0423trio0138.JPG

Keep them coming! :D