• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Death of Xbox and Playstation?

OOOOOOo.... That's gone be criminal

pitino

are you talking to me?
i can't tell anything, before check the PS3 (cell technology) or XBOX 360...

Nintendo is Old Skool, and if they are gonna be coming out with something as badass as that, then I gotta have one. Virtual Reality, the next great step for Gamers Everywhere.

I see a gaming channel that will get rid of having to buy games. Just the system and a payment fee for online.

vote for ps3

... but i donno that video was awkward.. the shape of that system was very weird

but its good in a way lol. it well help video gamers get into shape lol by doing physical activity like walking and running i guess lol

I Hope not, maybe they can Still have The Nintendo Logo Name & they could call that Nintendo & or Playstation? :confused: :)

I Hope Nintendo & playstation never Die, I Hope The Logo names will live on & the New Stuff they come out with will also have The Nintendo & Playstation, logo Name, I Believe if it were to Die, then someday in Life, it will be Back better then Ever, it's all Business. :eek:

Well if anything...to sum it up in one word.....Atari. May not be the same but will be around in some form.