• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The day after...

If you've watched the trailer, then you've seen the movie..
The trailer is pretty good but it gives away everything that happens in the movie.

Phil77

Banned
Well I have seen the movie, and I have to say it was alot better thanI thought, and don't go into asking a lot of questions, just sit back and enjoy. This movie is intense, and has great action and effects.

jod0565

Member, you member...
Well, I have to say that the movie was poorly written with thin plot lines. Hopefully it is true that this is Emmerich's last disaster
flick. When I can predict what the actors will say next or the next
series of events in a movie, then I consider it unintelligent for lack
of originality. Tell me, how can the kid in the hospital survive the
trek south but not the president of the USA??? Quaid is told to
"save as many as you can" then proceeds to have a cup of coffee
with his wife, then only goes to save one person - his son. Please....
Thank You.

jod0565 said:
Well, I have to say that the movie was poorly written with thin plot lines. Hopefully it is true that this is Emmerich's last disaster
flick. When I can predict what the actors will say next or the next
series of events in a movie, then I consider it unintelligent for lack
of originality. Tell me, how can the kid in the hospital survive the
trek south but not the president of the USA??? Quaid is told to
"save as many as you can" then proceeds to have a cup of coffee
with his wife, then only goes to save one person - his son. Please....
Thank You.

'Nuff said...it was the most horribly predictable and impossible bunch of shit I have seen in awhile(sorry, the ticket cost 8.50, I was pissed). I prefer movies to make it clear up front that the following film does not conform to the laws and rules of reality...(i.e. Star Trek, Matrix, etc.) it's easier to accept the extreme BS shows of chivalry, survival, ass-kicking, etc.

Special effects are great, the way how they show you what happens is quite realistic (some things are real and they made the effects realistics) and I don't care about the poor story, I went to watch the f/x :)