• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Dark Knight video game

Yep. I have high hopes for this one. Just hope it doesn't suck like most movie tie-in games do. A good Batman game is waaaaay overdue!

If they can get everything together then I'll definitely be interested in this game. I liked the last game but it was too short and followed Batman Begins too closely. Once you beat it that was it. It has a lot of potential being a GTA style game, I just hope they don't screw it up.

I'd love to have some villians as unlockable characters...you know, beat the game as B-man and then replay as the Joker or ol' Dent

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Yep. I have high hopes for this one. Just hope it doesn't suck like most movie tie-in games do. A good Batman game is waaaaay overdue!

There USED to be a good batman game.. but then people moved onto the SNES.. and then PS1.. and it was lost in time. ;)

I'd love to have some villians as unlockable characters...you know, beat the game as B-man and then replay as the Joker or ol' Dent

Like in spiderman 3 (PS3/360) how you can play as the goblin when you beat the game. Booyah.

FPS.. bleh.

But like bioshock? Hmmm. Perhaps.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
also video games of new release movies, especially those based loosely off comic books suck real bad!

I saw some screens of the actual game, and it looks really, really badass. While it contains some first person, most of the game is going to be in the 3rd person perspective. It runs on the Unreal 5 engine, and looks pretty tight, giving off that Resident Evil 4 vibe. Characters confirmed are:

Batman
Commissioner Gordon
Oracle (your contact throughout the game)
Joker
Harley Quinn
Killer Croc
Zsasz

The cast from Batman: TAS may return for this game. It's just a rumor, but the developers said the voice cast will be in line for what is the "ultimate Batman game"

Hey, I had forgotten about the first Batman movie game. Had it on the old NES. I remember the final Joker battle being badass. Thanks for the mermory jog!

I just finished reading the Game Informer article about Batman: Arkham Asylum and I must say between the article and the screenshots, this game looks like it's going to be awesome. I just hope the finished product is as good as it looks and sounds.

Just waiting for Lego Batman !! which is looking good going to be the best LEGO game heard there will be lots of bad guys in it and that you will be able to play them with there own little story mode too.