• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The dangers of online gaming

I know how the man feels. These kids get real nasty on XBOX Live and PSN because they're anonymous. I agree, it wasn't the fact that the man got killed. It was the fact that the kid wouldn't shut up about it.

Who cares if the kid was running his mouth? It's a child...and he's a grown ass man. If you can't handle being told how much you suck, mute him.

I have read the posts that say they have no sympathy for the kid and i think that is a little harsh.

I am terrible at online gaming so i only ever play Football/Soccer games. It is therefore rare that someone talks during the game, but on the off chance some guy talks when he scores. I just argue with him until he shuts up(guys like that are generally bullies, so if you talk back to them on the games, they don't really have much to come back with). So i feel there would be no need to track someone down and try and kill them. You could just turn down the sound or leave the game for a while

Well.... if this sort of thing can happen somewhere and some place then it is our duty as rational human beings to ban online gaming altogether.

I mean, won't somebody please think of the children...

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
And what would they do then? Play offline? Are you crazy?

he lives in a bedsit ! quelle surprise !! :rolleyes: fucking moron!

I know how the man feels. These kids get real nasty on XBOX Live and PSN because they're anonymous. I agree, it wasn't the fact that the man got killed. It was the fact that the kid wouldn't shut up about it.

I agree. I have a friend who plays Call of Duty on XBOX live and he gets called a "******" about 50 times a day. Funny part is, he's about as white as one can be without being an albino.:dunno: