• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Czech Casting Identification Thread

Yes i agree. Trying to find more.
Karolina 3093

tour.jpg

second that !!! this ep. is awesome !!!

Hello my friend! I have good news for you.

I know a few episodes in which the girl gets talked into giving bj and/or fucking. Most of them cheating on Boyfriend too.

1. Adela 4242 - Very hot blonde. She won't show pussy until the very end when camera man manages to talk her into bj and fucking. No cumshot and really short though. No BF.

2. Lenka 4312 - Very shy and huge tits. Talks her into bj and sex. Cums on her tongue. She cheats on her BF.

3. Michaela 2107 - Very shy 18yo teen. Gets talked into Bj and sex. Cums on her tits. She cheats on her BF.

4. Jana 4283 - 21yo girl. Boyfriend sits next door waiting for her. Gets talked into BJ and sex.

5. Lenka 1476 - 23yo with huge tits. Talked into HJ but refuses to give BJ. Gets fucked with condom though and cumshot on her huge tits. Cheats on BF.

6. Michaela 1357 - VERY tight and shy girl. Talked into BJ and sex. Cums on her pussy. Cheats on Bf.

7. Pavla 9736 - Cute 20yo girl. Talked into BJ and sex. Cums on her face. Cheats on Bf.

All very hot scenes imo. Enjoy!

this is treasure man !! thank you !!

Hello my friend! I have good news for you.

I know a few episodes in which the girl gets talked into giving bj and/or fucking. Most of them cheating on Boyfriend too.

1. Adela 4242 - Very hot blonde. She won't show pussy until the very end when camera man manages to talk her into bj and fucking. No cumshot and really short though. No BF.

2. Lenka 4312 - Very shy and huge tits. Talks her into bj and sex. Cums on her tongue. She cheats on her BF.

3. Michaela 2107 - Very shy 18yo teen. Gets talked into Bj and sex. Cums on her tits. She cheats on her BF.

4. Jana 4283 - 21yo girl. Boyfriend sits next door waiting for her. Gets talked into BJ and sex.

5. Lenka 1476 - 23yo with huge tits. Talked into HJ but refuses to give BJ. Gets fucked with condom though and cumshot on her huge tits. Cheats on BF.

6. Michaela 1357 - VERY tight and shy girl. Talked into BJ and sex. Cums on her pussy. Cheats on Bf.

7. Pavla 9736 - Cute 20yo girl. Talked into BJ and sex. Cums on her face. Cheats on Bf.

All very hot scenes imo. Enjoy!

Need to add Silvie 7785 - Hot girl cheating on husband. BJ/HJ, I think he could have gotten more but Alex was focused on telling her about making money instead of seducing her. Girl was ready to go all the way. She was definitely married at the time as somewhere her social media was posted.

do you guys remember any episodes no. which the girl got talked into giving a hj or bj (plot or not)? I think those scenes are sexier than normal sex scenes.

I have a pretty specific preference that might be of use here: I love purely amateur czechcasting cute girls that cover their pussies with their hand during the photoshoot... but afterwards get talked into consenting to perform a sex act for payment prospects during the soft scene recording.

Some of those scenes are still staged with pro girls, but you do get some genuine gems now and again:

And probably more girls; I am currently undergoing the task of compiling an exhaustive, computer-assisted list of all girls that fall into my category. Stay tuned.

This was not the usual female interviewer that never showed her face though. Pretty easy to tell because she does not have a tattoo on the wrist...

But both girl were hot af would LOVE to see more of them.

Im pretty sure the interviewer scene was fake. Starting to give up on Czech casting. Suddenly Belle Claire is the interviewer :( I want to see the real one.