• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Czech Casting Identification Thread

Any info on Dasa 6284? She said she has shot other scenes in the interview. Thanks.

dasa.jpg

Wow, what a mess this chick has become. Tats aren't my thing but whatever. I can't believe the shitty fake tits he has considering she was rocking a pretty good pair before, maybe gravity took a big toll. She might have had a breast lift which is slightly better and maybe the scars will fade. Either way compared to her old look, this is pretty bad for five years. - Maybe just me.

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
Wow, what a mess this chick has become. Tats aren't my thing but whatever. I can't believe the shitty fake tits he has considering she was rocking a pretty good pair before, maybe gravity took a big toll. She might have had a breast lift which is slightly better and maybe the scars will fade. Either way compared to her old look, this is pretty bad for five years. - Maybe just me.
Yeah, I posted a comment along these lines in her thread.

If you compare it to how she did look, it's like she's a different person now.

To get the tattoos and piercings would have been enough to ruin her looks but to get rid of those perfect boobs as well is even more tragic.

She's gone from being unbelievably beautiful and nigh-on perfect to someone that's not in the least bit attractive. Not to me at least. A real crying shame.

Hey, I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this already, but what happened to *episode* 132?

Episode 131 is Jana 2773 on the 9th of February 2012.
Episode 133 is Eva 0014 on the 11th of February 2012.

But there's nothing on the 10th and E0132 seems missing. I searched in the webarchive but nothing to be found.

Any info of what is up with this mysterious episode?

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
Hey, I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this already, but what happened to *episode* 132?

Episode 131 is Jana 2773 on the 9th of February 2012.
Episode 133 is Eva 0014 on the 11th of February 2012.

But there's nothing on the 10th and E0132 seems missing. I searched in the webarchive but nothing to be found.

Any info of what is up with this mysterious episode?
Don't know, will look into it. At least a couple of babes/scenes seem to have been removed from the website for whatever reason. There should at least be some trace of it on the internet however.

Also, is Marika 8755 on Czech Massage 184?
Having just had a look at it the answer would appear to be yes. She's even wearing the same clothes!

Don't know, will look into it. At least a couple of babes/scenes seem to have been removed from the website for whatever reason. There should at least be some trace of it on the internet however.
I guess, there are many, many of these "lost" episodes. I just came across a girl who I have never seen before:

ccc63.jpg

Anyone know who Klara - 3616 is? Haven't seen her in the thread.

http://l3.czechcash.com/files/czechcasting.com/e1386/thumbs/tour.jpg?s=097b37f9efce08a5d4dfe

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
I guess, there are many, many of these "lost" episodes. I just came across a girl who I have never seen before:

View attachment 441149
That's Josefina 4412. Episode is still available is it not?
http://www.czechcasting.com/tour/preview-czech-casting-josefina-4412

[NOBABE]Czech Casting[/NOBABE] and Czech Massage are obviously all part of the same organisation but these models must be filmed for multiple things on the very same day as that's another example of someone wearing the same outfit.