• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Czech Casting Identification Thread

Jirina 8908
Any info. about this beauty? And according to video who is her sister in CzechCasting ?

sample.jpg
I’m sure her sister is Radka 8909. They look alike and have consecutive registration numbers. The odd thing is Jirina’s casting appeared on the site almost four years later. They were clearly shot around the same time. The shoots are almost identical.

I’m sure her sister is Radka 8909. They look alike and have consecutive registration numbers. The odd thing is Jirina’s casting appeared on the site almost four years later. They were clearly shot around the same time. The shoots are almost identical.
Didn't you say you maintained a Twitter about Czech Casting? What happened to it?

That's correct!

Looking for the ID of the “assistant” that appears at the end of episodes featuring:
Nada 5624
Misa 1277
Tereza 3858
Katerina 4001
Tereza 7325
Katka 3386

All appeared in May/June 2019

E939D13B-1114-4B38-8247-5049D57120D2.jpeg

Pictured with Misa 1277, they had sex in the episode