• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Czech Casting Identification Thread

xxx.png

GUYS !!! Can ur Help me ¿ ]6 What is her name.. I wathed to Czech mega swinger 15... she is so beatiful 🥲

Does there happen to exist a list of models who didn't do any b/g on czechcasting, czechmassage or on any of these "czech" sites, but did do b/g for a completely different studio?

Also: I’m trying to ID the girls in all the lesbian castings. Most of them are with long-time interviewer Veronika 0105/Belle Claire, but there have been many others. Two I can’t find are in the Julia 3465 and Nikola 3462 castings. The numbers are close so they were shot around the same time. I’ve scanned the castings on the site that appear around that time and I can’t find the missing girl. I’m pretty sure it’s the same one in both videos because in each one she’s getting her pussy eaten and you can see some patches of discolored or scarred skin between her navel and her pussy. Otherwise there are no visible tattoos or moles or anything else to ID her.

Also: I’m trying to ID the girls in all the lesbian castings. Most of them are with long-time interviewer Veronika 0105/Belle Claire, but there have been many others. Two I can’t find are in the Julia 3465 and Nikola 3462 castings. The numbers are close so they were shot around the same time. I’ve scanned the castings on the site that appear around that time and I can’t find the missing girl. I’m pretty sure it’s the same one in both videos because in each one she’s getting her pussy eaten and you can see some patches of discolored or scarred skin between her navel and her pussy. Otherwise there are no visible tattoos or moles or anything else to ID her.
She does have long dark hair. Here are a few glimpses of mystery woman in the foreground

RE: Czech teacher Lucie (5334) also appears in Czech Sauna 47.

Do members here think her casting is scripted or real?
I think a lot of it is real, I think they take advantage of the ones who could be on the fence or convinced. Some want more money. Some want to make sure it isn't broadcasted in their country. Some come in fully knowing what to expect. I think the casting is legit but the add ons like the sauna, massage, 360, solarium and maybe cabin. I think once they do the casting they are convince to do the other things and there was probably a shady disclaimer about the other stuff being filmed while in the facility. Interviews with former girls indicate money and privacy were the biggest issues. They didn't pay well at all and got a lot of stuff out of the women just for stopping in for that casting. You will notice they are wearing the same clothes in three different scenes. Seems like once they get them in they milk them because many won't be back if you let them out the door.

A two things would be awesome:

A list of women who said "no" originally in the casting then gave it up at the massage or at the last minute of the casting.
A list identifying the women who did Casting, Massage and Solarium
(If you notice they have the same outfit on usually so it is a busy day. I have seen women who did for sure the casting and the massage. and at least one who did solarium too same day)
I know some of it is loosely scripted but it seems like the women don't know they are being watched many times and I can't believe they are that good at acting.