• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Czech Casting Identification Thread

Hi everyone,

Couldn't find these girls in the thread, so if anyone has any info on them I would REALLY appreciate it.

Barbora 4453
Nada 5895
Natalie 1514
Eliska 1505
Bara 0274
Julie 8144
Julie 0715

Also, are the 360 pics bad quality for everyone else too?

Thank you very much

Hi everyone,

Couldn't find these girls in the thread, so if anyone has any info on them I would REALLY appreciate it.

Barbora 4453
Nada 5895
Natalie 1514
Eliska 1505
Bara 0274
Julie 8144
Julie 0715

Also, are the 360 pics bad quality for everyone else too?

Thank you very much

I want to add that I know Natalie and Eliska have done Czech Massage. any info on the others would be much appreciated.

effy

Closed Account
I just took out a membership on CC. Probably the best time now, with no more new content coming and who knows how long this site will stay up with the court case and all.

Discovering a lot of great episodes that I hadn't seen before. I'm actually quite enjoying the early episodes with the first male talent and the more amateurish vibe they have.

Also, I notice that all the episodes that were originally released in 720p are now available in 1080p.

Thanks, I did know that but I missed it. I don't like Czech Massage because the angles arent very good and neither is the quality. It is too far away. But thank you anyway.

I've seen some sites suggest that Bara is Iva at Met-art and Rogned at Amour Angels.

I've been looking for Zuzana 9514, but can't find even a whisper anywhere else.

effy

Closed Account
Im trying to find a specific Czechmassage episode that I once saw.

The girl had sex with Ales, and afterwards when she steps inside the changing room to get dressed she puts her hands to her face and shakes her head.
Anyone recall which episode this is? Many thanks.