• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Czech Casting Identification Thread

These latest castings are boring and lazy. Any "hardcore" is all from behind for about 5 minutes with a weak cumshot on the ass. Where did the days of 5 different positions on the couch go? They seriously expect people to sign up as members for a 9 minute video?

Each to his own but videos like the last Marcela is what makes czech casting so special for me. Plain hardcore can be found on hundreds of sites, I like it when it seems that the girl was only into nude (or in this case even only topless) shots but then in the end agrees to do hardcore. There are a lot of videos where the photographer persuades them into a handjob, blowjob or maybe he just jerks off on the girls tits - for me thats hotter than videos where the girl does hardcore just from the beginning. I know that this scenes can be and mostly are staged but the fact that many of this girls never turn up on any other site makes it genuine.

My all time favourite is Karolina 3093, I always hope that some more videos of her will surface but so far cc and czech massage are the only ones

I bet the czech girls all kno Ales tricks by now. E used to be able to say that no one would ever see the video, but now im sure its easy for anyone to see these videos and girls are more reluctant to go on camera and have sex or even pose nude.

I bet the czech girls all kno Ales tricks by now. E used to be able to say that no one would ever see the video, but now im sure its easy for anyone to see these videos and girls are more reluctant to go on camera and have sex or even pose nude.

There were some "scandals" coming to the yellow press, like with Lucie the teacher or somebody's daughter. But I would say most part of czech girls I know don't know CC web.

it was one of my favorite sites, but the last time it gets boring, the girls wandt to suck him off and he allways prefer to jerking off, the same with publicagent, there is more jerking than other stuff !!!!
in nearly all of the last czech movies the men jerking off, the horny girls suck like theres no tomorow and the men, who is interested in allwas watch jerking ????

it was one of my favorite sites, but the last time it gets boring, the girls wandt to suck him off and he allways prefer to jerking off, the same with publicagent, there is more jerking than other stuff !!!!
in nearly all of the last czech movies the men jerking off, the horny girls suck like theres no tomorow and the men, who is interested in allwas watch jerking ????

Public Agent totally lost its vibe. They never had many anal scenes, but the last one was two years ago. Boring...

Public Agent totally lost its vibe. They never had many anal scenes, but the last one was two years ago. Boring...

youre right and slowly the not one do not anal, it also get less oral and vaginal... they get more and more to wanking, the jerking off in front of, they jerking off behind, they jerking off from the left side, they jerking off from the right side, and so on.....
and the czech casting jerks on the ass, and on the ass, and on the ass, sometimes on tits..... czech style got into wanking wanking wanking, it seems in the future they need no girls anymore they just wanking....