• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Czech Casting Identification Thread

Anymore content for Nikola (9084)?

9084.jpg

the longest break I waited for was 4 days I think.. it was from last year.. but it wasn't the end of the month kinda thing.. this time it stopped at exactly Aug.31,2017.
Hope everything is fine and no one is suing them or something.

the longest break I waited for was 4 days I think.. it was from last year.. but it wasn't the end of the month kinda thing.. this time it stopped at exactly Aug.31,2017.
Hope everything is fine and no one is suing them or something.

I see, if the descriptions on some of the castings are true, most of these women have crazy lives, maybe that lucie 5334 case was ongoing or something, its weird she said she got drugged because she did czech massage 293 too. I doubt it because if they got sued, they could just remove the contraversial video. Or maybe not, once somethings on the internet and it gets uploaded 99999999999x it's a big problem.

Anyway I matched two more toilet models with their castings, I think marcela 8925 (episode 1384) is toilet 171 - Beata 0455 (episode 1172) is toilet 157.

146 Had pink nails and a part right down the middle of her brown hair, there are a few candiates for that one. Now I am stuck at toilet 144, she has stand out hair but that ying yang thing tatooed on her back and no one has that

To reconfirm aswell, Petra 2244 (episode 0804) is toilet 33

7 days since the last update and still nothing...

Do they have email ? Maybe someone should ask them where is the problem.

Few possibilities:
1. They might be facing a lawsuit.. Some of the czech girls might have believed that they can shoot for a sex scene thinking it won't be released out into the public/worldwide or at least in Czech and they were coerced to do it.. You can see in some of the casting, some girls would say they'd never film hardcore but do it at the end of the video anyway. The last update Tereza 9584 even said she can barely take off her bra thinking it would be some glamour shoot but ended up spreading her legs in front of the camera..
You know how sex tapes spread fast like virus these days because of the internet..

2. Not enough girls recruited in the past 7 days. I doubt it though.

3. It's pretty expensive to pay thousands of crowns/bucks every three days who knows they might be facing a slump.

Who knows what happened really all of these are just speculations

great work cztfinder :)

I authenticate first 60 czech toilets and I confirm your finding.

CT-17 - Petra 7910
CT-31 - Karolina-2211 - her 2nd scene in czech-toilets, because with his friend in czech-toilets 2 in shooting day czechcasting, and this czech-toilets 31 is shoot in same day as czech-cabins 6 with same clothing
CT-51 - Marketa-2207

but CZ-154 i think not Michaela-1394, she have different scarf

If someone here is from the Czech Republic, maybe they could tell us if they know more about this.

If czechcasting is gone, they should hear something from the local media.

Nice liquid86, everyone will get matched, with all your great help, and don't worry guys in sure cz casting will make a return, the site is still up and the girls probably signed a binding contract, as long as they weren't drugged, like czech estrogenolit (lol) then they have no case against them

If someone here is from the Czech Republic, maybe they could tell us if they know more about this.

If czechcasting is gone, they should hear something from the local media.

"Tonight at 6. The country in shock at news that national treasure CzechCasting has shuddered it's doors."

Im from CZ and there is nothing in the media. I think this is the end, but maybe Im wrong. :) I just found some info about the guy (Ales Jirasek). He is brother of famous Nikola Jiraskova aka Nessa Devil btw.