• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Czech Casting Identification Thread

Their response:

“Hi,

I´m sorry we don´t disclose accurate information about updates. Our production works constantly, we have many many projects, and there is something to look forward to.

Thank you for your understanding and support!

best regards
Lucy Baskerville“

People who run CzechAV are so incompetent.
Who would want to subscribe to site that dont update regularly and don't disclose information on updates.
Especially with most of their series already discontinue.

Their response:

“Hi,

I´m sorry we don´t disclose accurate information about updates. Our production works constantly, we have many many projects, and there is something to look forward to.

Thank you for your understanding and support!

best regards
Lucy Baskerville“

Thanks.
That's the exact reply I got.
Strange that they won't tell money-paying customers about the very products they're paying for. It's like going to a shop and asking if a particular item is coming back into stock, and they refuse to say. :dunno:

Some girls on casting say that they learned about "modeling agency" in an ad on the internet. Where girls find information about the agency? On sites on the internet, newspapers?
I would like to know what this ad looks like. "You have a chance to become a model and earn good money. Come to us! " Like that? :)

effy

Closed Account
Anyone guess which other girl Michaela 6713 is the friend of?

I was looking at some of the other girls from moravia but I dont think its any of them. The old layout would tell you exactly what town girls were from, its more difficult now, if you havent watched the scene watch it and you may find out in the interview part, the recent ones too

Can confirm that Sabina 1727 is the friend of Michaela 6713. Having seen their social media they are close friends.

effy

Closed Account
What is the email address of CzechAV? Perhaps we should all send them an email to update Massage again. The only series where there should still be plenty of good content backlogged. Unless this really is everything they've got, which I don't hope.

Theres a scene where Ales(or maybe its the other guy) climbs into the shower w some brunette and starts penetrating her from behind even though she has thwarted all advances for sex before that... cant find it again, anyone know which scene im talking about? Thanks in advance...

I found the full Name of this Girl Petra 5910:
9ee803814367193.jpg

"Petra Majerovová"

but i can't find more about of her :'( . Can someone help please :) Thanks!

YEAH - THAT'S GREAT !!!
After YEARS I found more about of her. In 2011 she's acting in "I wanna buttfuck your mom 6". Here the gallery (with shaved Pussy :) )
https://www.*************/galleries...shing-her-white-panties-perfect-natural-tits/