The Crazy Thread Poll 7

Which sucks more than a factory full of Dysons?

  • emailadress pornstars

    Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Painful Head Blown Off Pic, "GRUSOME" Pics

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Is there an uglier girl in porn then.....

    Votes: 6 15.4%
  • This fucking sucks

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • If your ****** is a pornstar

    Votes: 23 59.0%

  • Total voters
    39
  • Poll closed .
I should really be unbiased in this poll but remember,
Cingular has more bars then any other wireless network; :jester:

Cingular
Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
 
Last edited:
I voted for 3, cuz I really dont know why 5 gets all the attention. Ugly chicks? Dont wanna hear about 'em. Hamham.. :shrug:

I think it should fall under the 'I dont see pics or details, I dont know them, Its not really bothering me' category. Like having a gay friend or the deformed *** that lives down the street.
 
Thanks to AFA, I came in & voted. Its definitely not a wonder that I voted #5 for the crown or should it be completely reverse? :D
pd
 
Last edited:
I was told by An AbsolutelyFuckingAmazing member to vote in this thread.

I have to go with #5.
However #2 had a great quote by Premium Link Upgrade
 
Back
Top