• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> The Board has been updated! Read about the changes or report bugs!

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
Re: >>> The Board has been updated! Read about the changes or report bugs!

The spamming is just our way of saying you haven't been around often enough and we miss you. Honest...

Well hell - I would have responded better to a handjob.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Re: >>> The Board has been updated! Read about the changes or report bugs!

I think its more to do with Anders and his cafe breaks.

Nice to have you back Petra, good relaxing holiday?

It was a f***up without you.

Fairly relaxing, save for the turkey scratches that ended up on the hood of my car. o-O

Of course, I'll just blame it on Anders. It always boils down to being his fault.

- - - Updated - - -

Well hell - I would have responded better to a handjob.

Yea, well....Anders obviously isn't into giving you handjobs. You're too tall.

wottle

I'm so horny, even the crack of dawn isn't safe
:2offtopic: Back to Topic: My e-mails seem to have sorted themselves out
with help from the Free One's Ex-u-tech team. My thanks
as always to the Mod's

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
It's not instant. There really can be up to 24hrs delay between a new babe being put up on freeones.com and the board thread coming out.

Right now, the last update on that page shows 10/18, but over the last 9 days, at least 60 new ones were created. I know quite a few were created on 10/22, and they are not showing. As today is 10/27, that is certainly longer than 24 hours, so it's definitely not working at the moment.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
We are aware of this and we are currently spanking the tech gremlings to fix it.

Unfortunately they are not being cooperative and as soon as we´re back in the office again on monday we´re bringing out the cattleprods to rectally rectify this.

We are aware of this and we are currently spanking the tech gremlings to fix it.

Unfortunately they are not being cooperative and as soon as we´re back in the office again on monday we´re bringing out the cattleprods to rectally rectify this.

Can you record that? Put it on PayOnes and you'll make a fortune!

:chickendance:

Right now, the last update on that page shows 10/18, but over the last 9 days, at least 60 new ones were created. I know quite a few were created on 10/22, and they are not showing. As today is 10/27, that is certainly longer than 24 hours, so it's definitely not working at the moment.

It's messing up again. It's been several days since new threads showed up, but the profiles keep popping up.