• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> The Board has been updated! Read about the changes or report bugs!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
As you guys probably know, if you tried to log in around 6:30am EST this morning, we did some updates on the board! Here's what changed:

- What's New is now an activity stream.

- You now have an activity stream on your user profile

- Post count spammers will find it a little more difficult to get their post counts up within seconds.

- Reputation has been changed a bit:

* Max rep that anyone can give to someone else at one time, even if they have a billion rep, is set to 100.

* Because of the above, daily amount of clicks have been increased and the spread reduced.

* Comments are required for both positive and negative rep. So you can't just rep someone without leaving a comment.

* The boxes in your user cp showing rep given and rep received have switched so that received is now on top and given is on the bottom.

If you experience any problems or notice anything wierd that hasn't happened before, please mention it here so we can look into it!

Petra

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I was kind of hoping I'd log in to see I'd be knee-deep in red. I'm somewhat disappointed.

Petra

I was kind of hoping I'd log in to see I'd be knee-deep in red. I'm somewhat disappointed.

Upon review of your application, the reputation hamsters decided you didn't meet the qualifications of the red rep club.

Damn. I missed it. After all the hoopla I was kind of hoping the vBulletin gnomes would throw a monkey wrench into the gears and the board would be completely fucked after the update. I mean, it's happened every other time, why should this one be any different? :yinyang: :elaugh:

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I am assuming that one of the other upgrades includes pictures of my penis being automatically posted in every thread, as a reward.

Petra

I am assuming that one of the other upgrades includes pictures of my penis being automatically posted in every thread, as a reward.

That's in the next upgrade.

UnderBro

Bronze Member
In my Settings, I can see my Latest Reputation Received but I can't see the Last Reputation That I Given.

bahodeme

Closed Account
In my Settings, I can see my Latest Reputation Received but I can't see the Last Reputation That I Given.
Did you scroll down? The rep given is now underneath.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Ok, where do we see what our Rep total accrued is? I see everybodies Rep power is now 100, but I can't see my personal Rep total, is this the result of a bug or we don't / won't know anymore? just wondering. :dunno:

Petra

Ok, where do we see what our Rep total accrued is? I see everybodies Rep power is now 100, but I can't see my personal Rep total, is this the result of a bug or we don't / won't know anymore? just wondering. :dunno:

All total rep power (for those that have reached it) is 100 now. I may increase this down the road but since I drastically reduced the amount of people you have to rep before repping a person again, I think it's a fair trade.

You can still see how much total rep others have given you in your usercp.

Petra

Seriously? They do an upgrade, and all you dopes can worry about is your rep? You do realise it isn't worth anything, right?

But rep defines who they are as human beings! It gives them self worth and direction in the world!

Seriously? They do an upgrade, and all you dopes can worry about is your rep? You do realise it isn't worth anything, right?

It is a digital representation of the size of your penis. :yesyes:

Petra

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

But if everyone's rep power is 100, |-|0\/\/ |)0 \/\/3 |<|\|0\/\/ \/\/|-|0 411 73|-| 1337 /\/\3/\/\83|2$ A|23 0|\| 73|-| |*|20|\| $173?

:dunno:

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
But if everyone's rep power is 100, |-|0\/\/ |)0 \/\/3 |<|\|0\/\/ \/\/|-|0 411 73|-| 1337 /\/\3/\/\83|2$ A|23 0|\| 73|-| |*|20|\| $173?

:dunno:

8y 8l0w1N' 4nD3r5 Un71L h3 74lx. :yesyes: