• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Biden Presidency

Q6506m2.jpg

sfp4VGA.jpg

I'm afraid that he already has. I hope Kamala and the rest of the cabinet are fighters, because Joe seems to think that decency won the day and it's all over now.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I respectfully disagree. It has been, and will be until Jan 20th, a tumultuous transition. Let the Republicans tear themselves apart in Georgia, then he will see what he has to work with in the Senate. Then fight.

I respectfully disagree. It has been, and will be until Jan 20th, a tumultuous transition. Let the Republicans tear themselves apart in Georgia, then he will see what he has to work with in the Senate. Then fight.

I hope so.

Manchin on proposed round of $2K checks: 'Absolutely not'
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/533355-manchin-on-proposed-round-of-2k-checks-absolutely-not

Fuck this motherfucker. With the Senate split at 50-50, Joe Manchin now becomes the most powerful senator. This fucker is going to hold up so much legislation.He represents one of the poorest states in the union and he's pulling this type of shit. The people of WV need that $2,000. I pray he gets a primary challenge in 2022. I'm so sick of these people

Here's 15 minutes of Biden taking town hall type questions. Looks to me like he's ready to hit the ground running and he's got plans. Cognitive decline my ass.

Kinda sad that Biden unveiled his $1.9 trillion America Rescue Plan yesterday and it hasn't even gotten a mention yet. But that's ok I guess, Biden isn't going to go around bragging about things he hasn't even done, the guy's had his sleeves rolled up since before he had the nomination and he's ready to get to fucking work.

Here's the bullet points:
$1400 additional stimulus for individuals, on top of the $600 already approved
Enhanced unemployment aid - increasing the federal subsidy and extending the period
Additional $25 billion in rent assistance and an 8 month extension on the eviction moratorium
Increased investment in food stamps and an extension of the current 15% increase
Increased spending on child care and a temporary increase of the child tax credit
Subsidies for health insurance premiums for people who lost employer based healthcare
Emergency paid leave, including 14 weeks of paid leave for those who are sick, quarantining, or taking care of someone who is sick, to be paid 100% by the federal government for employers with < 500 employees
$50 billion in new grants and low interest loans for small businesses
$350 billion to states and school to maintain frontline workers, increase testing, distribute vaccine, reopen schools, and maintain services
Increased spending on vaccines and testing, opening community vaccination centers and mobile units, and an additional 100, 000 public health workers, nearly tripling the current community health workforce
A $15 minimum wage, and the abolition of the tipped minimum wage and sub-minimum for people with disabilities

Damn Joe, if you can manage all this, the US might start looking like a first world country again.

Anyone who pays attention to me knows I've never been a Biden cheerleader, but I am all aboard right now. He is behaving like a man who has a big job to do, but knows how he's going to do it and is ready to just get going, and from what I've seen the democratic party are 100% behind him too. If they can keep this momentum and unity going, the boeberts and hawleys are going to fade into insignificance fast, along with this tea party/trumpified version of the republican party.

Kinda sad that Biden unveiled his $1.9 trillion America Rescue Plan yesterday and it hasn't even gotten a mention yet. But that's ok I guess, Biden isn't going to go around bragging about things he hasn't even done, the guy's had his sleeves rolled up since before he had the nomination and he's ready to get to fucking work.

Here's the bullet points:
$1400 additional stimulus for individuals, on top of the $600 already approved
Enhanced unemployment aid - increasing the federal subsidy and extending the period
Additional $25 billion in rent assistance and an 8 month extension on the eviction moratorium
Increased investment in food stamps and an extension of the current 15% increase
Increased spending on child care and a temporary increase of the child tax credit
Subsidies for health insurance premiums for people who lost employer based healthcare
Emergency paid leave, including 14 weeks of paid leave for those who are sick, quarantining, or taking care of someone who is sick, to be paid 100% by the federal government for employers with < 500 employees
$50 billion in new grants and low interest loans for small businesses
$350 billion to states and school to maintain frontline workers, increase testing, distribute vaccine, reopen schools, and maintain services
Increased spending on vaccines and testing, opening community vaccination centers and mobile units, and an additional 100, 000 public health workers, nearly tripling the current community health workforce
A $15 minimum wage, and the abolition of the tipped minimum wage and sub-minimum for people with disabilities

Damn Joe, if you can manage all this, the US might start looking like a first world country again.

Anyone who pays attention to me knows I've never been a Biden cheerleader, but I am all aboard right now. He is behaving like a man who has a big job to do, but knows how he's going to do it and is ready to just get going, and from what I've seen the democratic party are 100% behind him too. If they can keep this momentum and unity going, the boeberts and hawleys are going to fade into insignificance fast, along with this tea party/trumpified version of the republican party.

$1,400 checks? Are you fucking serious?

The Democrats won two senate seats in Georgia by promising $2,000 stimulus checks!

These cheap bastards! This is unbelievable

gmase

They should have returned Purdue and/or Loeffler instead of listening to that crap from the Dems. :)

gmase

Ted Nugent wrote Joe Biden a letter via Facebook moments ago and it is going viral fast. Just in case it is censored, here it is in its entirety.

Dear Vice President Biden,

Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.

I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity.

I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration.

I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump's campaign.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump.

I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump's beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call.

You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump.

This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party.

Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.

Ted Nugent
It's been out for two months now (it was posted 11/18/2021) so it seems a bit safe from 'censorship'.

Trump used bone spurs and Nugent used Cat Scratch Fever to get out of Vietnam.

Did Biden come out swinging today and reveal that he's been kind of a sleeping badass all along, or was it just such a relief to hear from a president who wasn't a total fucking retard that Biden sounded like the pinnacle of statesmanship?

I guess time will tell.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
by gmase (NOV 14, 2020

Discussion the other day: If Trump pardons himself is he admitting guilt? Typically, accepting a pardon is admitting guilt.

I just hear a newsstory about the possibility to make "silent" pardons that are not made public.
This would mean that a president keeps this document with the pardon as a (Ta-Da!) trump in his pocket for occasions when he has to face a trial and sentence. Nice thing if you can get it.