• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

the best way to masturbate-I use vegetable oil and freeones video of avy scott

Hey, do what cha gotta do man. It's by far not even close to the oddest thing I've heard around this place. You need lube right? May as well be a cooking product.

nothing is as good as vegetable oil (for lube) and Avy Scott video to have a nice fully satisfied wank:nanner:

Who gives a fuck about that?! :thefinger

Why don't you tell us about your jerking technique, at least that would be much more interesting than the content of this post. :sleep:

:rubbel:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
You waited a full 45 minutes? You have the patience of a saint.

+24 hours.

Still.. volunteering your fantasy on the net is the same as posting a cock pic. Just one in a sea of MILLIONS. Expect nothing. Hope for nothing. That's 'net reality. :nods:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
OK so no one likes my taste :(

No one has your taste in vegetable oil love. :tongue:

So, when you were done oiling up your meat how did you cook it?

Wonderful.

OK so no one likes my taste :(

I'm not quite sure what you were expecting when you posted this thread. Did you want us all to fawn over your "method" hailing it as a masterpiece in self gratification that all of us should follow? Or what?

Would you care to fill us in?

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
My bad, not wearing my glasses!

Me either. But I've got my rum goggles on and the chicks keep getting hotter.. and the posts make me double check above and below to see if who I'm accusing or lampooning is actually who I think they are. Yeah.

Bewbs.

I use cod liver oil and watch reruns of I Love Lucy.

you guys are sad little fags - I beleive you guys do not masturbate for ethical/faith reasons :)

that's not true. I always masturbate in church every Sunday. Nothing gets me hotter than the thought of being filled with Christ's love and having it drip down my chin.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
that's not true. I always masturbate in church every Sunday. Nothing gets me hotter than the thought of being filled with Christ's love and having it drip down my chin.

I'm in awe over that post. That is wrong on so many levels, but EPIC on many more! Just.......wow. One of the best posts I've ever seen on any board.