• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The best rapper of alltime?

Anyone who think Emminem is even in the top 10 best rappers of all time needs to listen to more hip hop!

For me the best rapper has to be Rakim

Late on this. He has game even if not an all time top ten best.

DR. Dre is the one who found him and promoted him.

well !!! as long as i know eminem is the only rapper who has won the oscar !!! and he has pretty great stuff ...
and i remember i used to listen to his songs when i was a little kid ... so i like him ...

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
end thread/

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I've never really been into rap, but my favorite would have to be Kool Moe Dee. When I heard he'd been either an Econ or a Finance major, I became a fan of his back in the day. Very sharp guy who made "intelligent rap"... as opposed to the morons who make gangsta rap now - I give Public Enemy a lot of credit for making more intelligent rap too.

My favorite Kool Moe Dee songs:

I play this one as my motivational theme music when I have to attack a problem at work.

Lil Kev

Lil' Kev: (rapping) Yo, let me tell y'all a story 'bout a girl I knew, / A broke-ass bitch with a gay-ass crew. / She said that I was cute. She said that I was funny. / But the honey couldn't stop lookin' at my money. / Busted old lady with a flat tiny ass. / Her body like a skeleton in science class. / Face beat up by the school of hard knocks. / Hair so fried it bleached my Clorox. / It's like she's skinny, fat in all the wrong places. / Mothers gotta cover their babies' faces. / When she walks by people think she's Godzilla. / Straight outta Compton? Nah, y'all, straight outta "Thriller." / Lookin' like a zombie, walkin' like a chicken. / Mouth full of shit that's why her breath be stinkin'. / Just one question, Dee, before you take your bow. / This gravy train's leaving, so who's retarded now?