• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The best rapper of alltime?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
i dont see why i should argue with you over pac and eminem because i love eminem but tupac had a diffrent style and incredible beats. also loved NWA and wutang in their early days. and if pac was still alive he wouldve kept rap alive and guys like lil wayne or how is he called ... Nas would not even sell anything

No argument....your entitled to your opinion.:2 cents:
Pac was an actor, performer and a poet and NOT and M.C.!
Shady is just a murderous wordsmith who would claim Pac's life (lyrically) in a hot 16!:hatsoff:

i know i am but why should i talk smack about somebody who is last one i like when it comes to rap. but 2pac was the only one not acting in regard of rivalry. he died because of this shit so why would you call him an actor. nowadays its all acting. 50cent and the game or a german example sido and bushido. hopefully nobody knows those two its not good for your ears. you are right eminem has great lyrics but pac was the better rapper and had a greater flow. his lyrics were much deeper as well

I'm just curious, how can you say 2Pac wasn't an MC?

And I do agree that Eminem is a wordsmith, and can rhyme anything with ANYTHING, but IMO, sometimes that breaks the flow. That's where Pac's talent for poetry made him shine.

Personally, I love Pac and Em. In a rap battle, no one beats Eminem. But when I want to listen to good a rap album, I'd probably pick 2Pac. So between the two, I can't say who is "better". Pac can craft a better album, but on the spot, Em kicks anybody's ass. I can't pick.

there just isn't a best rapper coz they all have their own style I'm not really into rap but any old school rapper deserves the crown because now days this music genre has turned into shit

I'm just curious, how can you say 2Pac wasn't an MC?

And I do agree that Eminem is a wordsmith, and can rhyme anything with ANYTHING, but IMO, sometimes that breaks the flow. That's where Pac's talent for poetry made him shine.

Personally, I love Pac and Em. In a rap battle, no one beats Eminem. But when I want to listen to good a rap album, I'd probably pick 2Pac. So between the two, I can't say who is "better". Pac can craft a better album, but on the spot, Em kicks anybody's ass. I can't pick.

thats what i wanted to say:) damn im to tired. in germany its 2 o clock in the night. i think i should sleep before i wright stupid stuff:)

Eminem is dope no doubt - even Rakim, arguably the GOAT said Em is the best out right now - but if you want some dudes that are right there behind him you should check Wyte and Slaine. Wyte is just raw as fuck:

And Slaine (La Coka Nostra [House of Pain]) is dope as well, although he sounds identical to Em sometimes:

Back on topic: Rakim is right at the top. Seriously, listen to the 18th Letter album. It is one of the great lyrical masterpieces/contributions to rap history. It's seriously one of the most lyrically complex albums ever. :bowdown:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Heres the list:
1)Shady
2)Rakim
3)Jay
4)KRS
5)Nas
6)BIG
7)Chuck D.
8)Kane
9)Raekwon
10)Run
:hatsoff:

ForumModeregulator

Believer In GregCentauro
great lyrics - based on real life (not the "lets just get fucked up, flash my guns and bling, and fuck a bitch"), great flow, controversial, and hes white. Eminem is one of the best mainstream artists ever.

then Tupac.

but as far as the real rap in the underground...they are just everywhere.

B.I.G.'s Ready To Die and Life After Death >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any other rappers career.

Life After Death went RIAA certified DIAMOND PLUS...

Close Thread.

bahodeme

Closed Account
KRS-one (Boogie Down Productions) & Chuck D. (Public Enemy).

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
that guy from Das Efx or that really fast guy from Fu Schinickins.