• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The BEST Jenna Jameson Facials

It's just a shame that nobody has ever REALLY gotten Jenna on the face, at least not from what I've seen myself and in this thread. All I've ever seen is little spatter shots, nothing great....I've been dying to see someone just blast a huge load on her face, North Style.

Speaking of North, yeah, Ive seen two out of the 3 times I think they've worked together, and both eof those were tit blasts...shame.

Thanx a ton for all the links guys, it's always a treat to see Jenna in action.

I know what you mean mate, she's never really gotton covered, she has a nack of tilting her head at the right moment, i'd love to see a few or more cumshots on her at once.
Don't often post and although this vid is not 100% facials it is mostly, and is very good there is also an anal and vaginal cumchot and one i haven't see before, around the minute mark where she gets some cum in her eye wooo lol

http://www.wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?.com/video/?v=XS0E759E

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
This sia bout the best Jenna cumshot I've ever seen. It almost looks like she doesn't like it to me though.

:blowjob:

The shot is from The Kiss. Kind of a BDSM-type film, but JJ takes a direct mouthful. Somewhere there is a bukakke-type pic where her grill gets really covered, but I don't have it and I haven't seen it in a while.