• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Babes of Fox News

Shannon Bream

She's so purty.

:heart:

bream214.jpg

1995 Miss USA swimsuit competition:

http://youtu.be/3HbGByORvv0?t=3m43s

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
She (Huddy) looked like she was rode hard and put away soaking wet when she was on "Oh, really's" show yesterday night (Wed). Don't ask me... did she convert to islam or was she getting *nailed until about a 1/2 hour before coming on ''the factor'' and didn't have time to clean herself up? :dunno:
Really, she shoulda called in sick, it was a showing I am sure she will regret.

*:love-smi:

Kind of a confused, deranged, bi-polar mess of a cougar who sometimes looks like she just gave Dick Morris a rim job 5 minutes ago in the green room.

Now Andrea Tantaros is fine beyond belief. http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?553888-Andrea-Tantaros-Is-The-Hottest-Of-All-Talking-Heads

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Juliet Huddy does the local 5AM in NY now. She may look good but as soon as she has nothing to read she is a mess. The rest of the crew knows it and not afraid to point it out on air.

We also picked up Jill Nicolini. Former Miss Long Island that had her title stripped because she posed for Playboy. Another hot mess. Before she came to Fox Jill was at another local doing morning traffic. A notorious Long Island bar chick. Never knew if she would show up after "Thirsty Thursdays" for her Friday morning shift. Sometimes it looked like she woke up and drove over to the station in what she was dressed after she passed out.

I think the old station drove her out because they started her doing exercise segments with personal trainers that were promoting their new gyms. Even a hot body like hers couldn't stand up to the vigorous shit she was asked to do after a night out on the town. Anthony from the Opie and Anthony radio show broadcasted how he had the hots for her regularly. Didn't take long before he nailed her. Details from the night before broadcasted the next day. One time called from the bed with her for the reason he was not coming into work. Dumped her after having sex one night and she shit in his bed.

Why so many babes on Fox News ?
Because they know the average american watch the news just for the babe and would buy any bullshit rightwing propaganda if it comes from a pretty babe.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Juliet Huddy does the local 5AM in NY now. She may look good but as soon as she has nothing to read she is a mess. The rest of the crew knows it and not afraid to point it out on air.

I would love to see a clip of them poking fun at her so early in the morning. Heck, she probably hasn't been to bed yet just leaving that circle of fellas that made her look like a melting candle. She's one tired looking broad but, at the same time, looks like she's about ready to jump out of her own skin.

Why so many babes on Fox News ?
Because they know the average american watch the news just for the babe and would buy any bullshit rightwing propaganda if it comes from a pretty babe.

Or maybe they just have a different world view than you? Repeat after me, TOLERANCE ... DIVERSITY. C'mon, you can do it. Just apply those words to ideas rather than just skin color.

Why does it seem those most vocal against so called "hate speech" i.e., speech they disagree with, spew the most bile, venom and hate? Projection anyone?

I digress.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
People that don't understand Fox News don't understand any news. If you want to lump Hannity and Beck and O'Reilly into EVERYTHING that is news on Fox then you are dead wrong. They don't have desks at the dinner hour, they are prime time programs for our entertainment. Don't you get it? Can't you separate news from entertainment? I don't know how you view your television news early mornings or at the dinner hours. But I'll ask you this, don't watch any news channels during prime time and sample them all during other times. Watch the Sunday morning talking heads too. Make your judgments from them.

Johan, pretty babes sell cars and soap and life insurance and granola bars. They make money. Rachael Maddow doesn't. Capiche?

Deepcover

Closed Account
Idk about that...Maddow makes damn good money at MSNBC then the pretty babes who sell cars, life insurance, and granola bars.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/lacey-black said:
Lacey Black[/URL][/B], post: 8033219, member: 259053"]This thread has made me understand why anyone would watch such a nonsensical "news" channel.

Oh, you like dumb chicks, too?