• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

the average male

not sure if any of you care, but here a rundown of the average male

[size=+2]HEIGHT[/size] 5'9.2" 175cm
[size=+2]HOURS OF EXERCISE PER WEEK[/size] 2.87
[size=+2]CHEST SIZE[/size] 40" 101cm
[size=+2]WAIST[/size] 34" 86cm
[size=+2]BICEP (FLEXED)[/size] 13" 33cm
[size=+2]BODY FAT%[/size] 17.6%
[size=+2]PULL-UPS[/size] 1
[size=+2]TIME TO RUN A MILE[/size] 12:17

_______________________20s___________30s___________40s__________50s
WEIGHT_________________168lbs/76kg____179lbs/81kg 182lbs/83kg____185lbs/84kg
SIT-UPS (minute)__________40___________36____________31___________26
PUSH-UPS (minute)________33____________27___________21___________15
BENCH PRESS (one time)____180lbs/82kg____158lbs/72kg____143lbs/65kg____128lbs/58kg

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Of course, I am concerned.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
How badly out of shape do you have to be to run a mile in 12 minutes? When i did my military service we did this Coopers test thing (i think the distance was a bit over 2000 meters) and even the extremely out of shape fatties ran it in under twelve minutes.

And your point is?

mcdonalds-funny-pic.jpg

:rofl2:

How badly out of shape do you have to be to run a mile in 12 minutes? When i did my military service we did this Coopers test thing (i think the distance was a bit over 2000 meters) and even the extremely out of shape fatties ran it in under twelve minutes.

yeah, that number shocked me a bit. even when i was in poor shape, i ran a mile in 8:30. id have to say, these numbers made me feel a bit better. especially the pull-ups

A 40" chest? What kind of spindly little weasel has a 40" chest? I had that in grade school. It would explain those numbers on the bench though, 180 Lbs. isn't even worth warming up with.

bahodeme

Closed Account
I'm having an issue with one of my legs, so running is out for a while(using the recumbent bike). Time working out 30 min 3 times during work week. 3 hours weekend. I don't know bodyfat ratio. The chest is 56", the waist is 38". My real 1 rep max (not calculated) is 330lbs. I'm 5'9" and in my forties.

bahodeme

Closed Account
^very nice :thumbsup:

if its your knees, try glucosamine. it worked for me
Actually its lymphedema and I'm setting up a schedule for surgery @August. I thought I sprained my ankle a while ago but I broke it. When that happen, it damage the lymph canal in my leg. So they will attempt to repair it and if that fails remove the lymph system (gland, tissue, etc) in that leg. The rest of the bodies lymph system is still there so it won't be a huge deal.

I concerns the average US male ? The average western male ? I guess these stats havn't been built from males from all over the globe., are they ?

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I concerns the average US male ? The average western male ? I guess these stats havn't been built from males from all over the globe., are they ?
Well, it sure isn´t the average Kenyan they´re talking about here. I wonder what the average time for a mile would be there, 6 minutes?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Then why not write The Average American Male?

Actually its lymphedema and I'm setting up a schedule for surgery @August. I thought I sprained my ankle a while ago but I broke it. When that happen, it damage the lymph canal in my leg. So they will attempt to repair it and if that fails remove the lymph system (gland, tissue, etc) in that leg. The rest of the bodies lymph system is still there so it won't be a huge deal.

jeez... heres to a speedy recovery :glugglug:

Then why not write The Average American Male?

:dunno:

5'9" seems short for "average." I thought it was 5'11". I'm 6'.

In order to get into the Service I just read that you have to do 1.5 miles in under 13 minutes. My hockey team used to run the lake here (3 miles) in about 20 minutes, if I remember correctly. This was when we were 12-13 years old or so though.