• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Ari Dee thread!

You really look beautiful in red, Ari.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Which is also what made the actual awards more fun than AVN was :p
(Although Vegas was of course a blast!)

AVN wouldnt give you a plus 1 or was going to Vegas just too expensive for someone to travel with you?

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Thanks gorgeous!
I missed all of the con and only made it to the awards!! I ended up getting sick the day before I left for Vegas so I just did whatever I could while doped up on Dayquil, Tylenol, and the right uppers/ downers to keep me awake :p it was about to be the solo smut version of Weekend at Bernie's, if only someone had just propped me up and wheeled me around :p
Hope you had a fun time there!!

Oh no! You were sick as well?! Sooooo many people were sick the week leading up to the AVNs. So much crap going around right now. I was lucky and got sick the weekend before so I had recovered in time. I did have a pretty awesome time. :)

Ari Dee

AVN wouldnt give you a plus 1 or was going to Vegas just too expensive for someone to travel with you?

I had someone traveling with me but told them to spend their $ gambling instead of on an awards show ticket :p
And I wasn't on "the list" to get a badge for the red carpet.. which was disappointing but I was very thirsty and it gave me time to grab a drink, there's looking on the bright side :p

Ari Dee

Oh no! You were sick as well?! Sooooo many people were sick the week leading up to the AVNs. So much crap going around right now. I was lucky and got sick the weekend before so I had recovered in time. I did have a pretty awesome time. :)

I just tried my best not to get anyone else sick! No kisses, and only clean hand shaking :p
Hell, if I can have as much fun as I did in Vegas with the flu, I feel like I can accomplish anything now. haha

Glad to hear you had a great time!!
I'll definitely be going every year now.

jitna

I had someone traveling with me but told them to spend their $ gambling instead of on an awards show ticket :p
And I wasn't on "the list" to get a badge for the red carpet.. which was disappointing but I was very thirsty and it gave me time to grab a drink, there's looking on the bright side :p

that was very nice of you. i hope they didnt lose too much money.

im sure next year youll be on the list. no, wait, next year youll be on the TOP of the list

Ari Dee

Hey everyone! Was missing you guys and just wanted to pop in to give everyone a quick hello!
I've been a very busy girl as usual with keeping my site updated, going on adventures around California, and camming on MFC every chance I get!
tumblr_nmv708qyxx1qcfg90o1_500.gif

Hope to catch up with everyone soon and discuss all the nerdy glory that's been out lately like The Flash and Daredevil :p
In the meantime don't forget you can always come follow me on twitter @TheAriDee
Same username for Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, etc! And thank you to those of you that have already been keeping up with me that way ;)

XOXO

tumblr_nncislvRoX1qcfg90o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nnadpjJvp01qcfg90o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nmt9fjo5zZ1qcfg90o1_500.jpg

Ari Dee

How's the tattoo, Ari?

It's already almost healed! Which is actually kind of crazy considering how slow of a healer I usually am.
It itches like crazy but :p
Compared to having an allergic reaction last time and not even being able to bend my arm for 6 weeks, I'm SUPER happy!
It looks sooo much better now! I was honestly putting off a lot of photo shoots because of it.

It's already almost healed! Which is actually kind of crazy considering how slow of a healer I usually am.
It itches like crazy but :p
Compared to having an allergic reaction last time and not even being able to bend my arm for 6 weeks, I'm SUPER happy!
It looks sooo much better now! I was honestly putting off a lot of photo shoots because of it.

Hope to see it when it's all healed up. What do you think of the latest Flash episode?

I once thought about getting a Captain America shirt like that, (a larger size and not with half of it cut off though, not that I'm complaining ;)) but I have a feeling it looks a lot better on you than it would on me.

Ari Dee

Hey guys!!
I'm back.. and finally able to post every week again.. YAY!
It's okay if you're not excited, I'm excited enough for all of us :p

Did I miss anything crazy?
:p

I've just been shooting for my website, just started member chats up again too!
And have started professionally sexting.. brawr ;) I find I have way more of a filthy mouth when it's in text.. hehe.. guess that's what happens when a shy yet perverted girl is given the right outlet!
tumblr_nj0nh9JhVs1qcfg90o1_500.gif

See.. when it comes to trying to refresh everyone on what I've been up to it's like.. "still touching myself!"

jitna

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ari-dee said:
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 9020573, member: 498873"]Hey guys!!

YAY!!!! i cant imagine someone who wouldnt be excited by your presence

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ari-dee said:
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 9020573, member: 498873"]Hey guys!!

Did I miss anything crazy?
:p

I've just been shooting for my website, just started member chats up again too!
And have started professionally sexting.. brawr ;) I find I have way more of a filthy mouth when it's in text.. hehe.. guess that's what happens when a shy yet perverted girl is given the right outlet!
tumblr_nj0nh9JhVs1qcfg90o1_500.gif

See.. when it comes to trying to refresh everyone on what I've been up to it's like.. "still touching myself!"

Amazing body, Ari! Malupet!