• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Ari Dee thread!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ari-dee said:
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 8705507, member: 498873"]Guys, guys guys..

TheAriDee.com is nominated for AVN's Best Solo Girl Website!!!
I'm so freaking excited.

I love all of you. Getting nominated for XBIZ and this means a lot to me. It seriously motivates me to keep working hard and AHHH, so stoked!!

congrats

vanlee1

IMAGINE

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 8705507, member: 498873"]TheAriDee.com is nominated for AVN's Best Solo Girl Website!!!
I'm so freaking excited.

thats amazing! look at all these contests tripping over themselves to show you the accolades that you deserve

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
Hey everyone!!
I'm so sorry I've been MIA! My kitty, Sorsha, finally had her elbow surgery in December, and though she still has a long way to go, she's finally healed enough that life can be normal-ish again for me schedule wise! She's been an awesome little nugget. She's actually a little sick right now, and her elbow isn't bending yet, but she's finally able to use the leg a bit and walk on it- something that took a whole lot of TLC and a hell of a lot of vet trips! I'm so proud of her though, yay fur babies!

Last night I attended the 2015 XBIZ Awards!! I didn't win my category, but being nominated for Web Star of the Year was pretty epic and I had a great time!
I will try to blog about it soon on TheAriDee.com/blog

My site tour is also now mobile friendly, so check it out on your phone! <3

Here's me on the red carpet last night, hair & makeup by my hot date, Kira Von Sutra.
tumblr_nibcsqURlv1qcfg90o1_500.jpg

I had a blast!!

Next weekend is the AVN Awards for which I'm nominated for Best Solo Girl Website!
I already have my flight/ hotel booked but am still scrambling to try to get actual info about getting into the awards show as a nominee! So if anyone knows how the frack I do that or who to contact :p Either way, I hope to see some of you there!! XOXO

Ari Dee

Thank you, hopefully my AVN dress looks nearly as good :p

Here's a shot of me and my hot date, pro makeup artist and one of LA's top burlesque performers, Kira Von Sutra.
tumblr_nicf8mktj41qcfg90o1_500.jpg

Also, thank you and apologies for the OCSM of the week nominations I missed from being busy and dealing with my pet's surgery.
You guys rule <3

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 8795477, member: 498873"]Thank you, hopefully my AVN dress looks nearly as good :p

if youre wearing it, i cant imagine that it wont

Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 8795477, member: 498873"]Also, thank you and apologies for the OCSM of the week nominations I missed from being busy and dealing with my pet's surgery.
You guys rule <3

hopefully youll have many many more

Red is a very good color for you it seems. You also can pull off the heavy lipstick look better than about 99.99% of the women on the planet. Nicely done hair also. I like how the dark hair with that style and that dress gives you a classic beauty look.

Briana Lee

Hey everyone!!
I'm so sorry I've been MIA! My kitty, Sorsha, finally had her elbow surgery in December, and though she still has a long way to go, she's finally healed enough that life can be normal-ish again for me schedule wise! She's been an awesome little nugget. She's actually a little sick right now, and her elbow isn't bending yet, but she's finally able to use the leg a bit and walk on it- something that took a whole lot of TLC and a hell of a lot of vet trips! I'm so proud of her though, yay fur babies!

Last night I attended the 2015 XBIZ Awards!! I didn't win my category, but being nominated for Web Star of the Year was pretty epic and I had a great time!

Here's me on the red carpet last night, hair & makeup by my hot date, Kira Von Sutra.

I had a blast!!

Next weekend is the AVN Awards for which I'm nominated for Best Solo Girl Website!
I already have my flight/ hotel booked but am still scrambling to try to get actual info about getting into the awards show as a nominee! So if anyone knows how the frack I do that or who to contact :p Either way, I hope to see some of you there!! XOXO

Wow, you look totally stunning babe. That dress looks like it's made for you!

I'm gonna be in Vegas for the AVNs too! I'm not going to the award show even though I am nominated in the same category as you but I will be working the Clips4sale booth at the convention! Come see me! :) Are you going to be shooting while you're there?

Hey everyone!!

I had a blast!!

That is a Beautiful pic....Good luck at the Awards Show !

Ari Dee

Red is a very good color for you it seems. You also can pull off the heavy lipstick look better than about 99.99% of the women on the planet. Nicely done hair also. I like how the dark hair with that style and that dress gives you a classic beauty look.

I almost never ever wear lipstick, I wear lip stain.. so mwahaha :p
It doesn't rub off and I don't have to worry about it. I honestly never started wearing lip color till I was like 23.

Ari Dee

Wow, you look totally stunning babe. That dress looks like it's made for you!

I'm gonna be in Vegas for the AVNs too! I'm not going to the award show even though I am nominated in the same category as you but I will be working the Clips4sale booth at the convention! Come see me! :) Are you going to be shooting while you're there?

Thanks gorgeous!
I missed all of the con and only made it to the awards!! I ended up getting sick the day before I left for Vegas so I just did whatever I could while doped up on Dayquil, Tylenol, and the right uppers/ downers to keep me awake :p it was about to be the solo smut version of Weekend at Bernie's, if only someone had just propped me up and wheeled me around :p
Hope you had a fun time there!!