• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Ari Dee thread!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I'm actually a trained runway model, I just chose to get into pin-up and all the nude naughty stuff because it's much more accepting of tattooed chicks, and less restrictive in general.
:) And at least I don't have to travel & starve myself! hah

i think we're all very happy with the choice you made

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
So, you're off to go make more smut, huh? :rofl2:
Oh, your language is like a peaceful, calming, relaxing flowing stream of water, Ari. :1orglaugh
Well, it might be smut, but it's Wagyu Steak quality smut. :D

Seriously, I love that red outfit on you.
I'm imagining a restaurant a la Hooters with all the Waitresses wearing red outfits like that. :yesyes:
Or it could be a Drive-In a la Sonic's and you'd be on Rollerskates. :thumbsup:

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
Thank you guys for the comments & the continued support in Miss FreeOnes 2013.

Sorry for being absent for a few days! My friends were struck by a drunk driver in an SUV yesterday, so I spent all day at the hospital. (They're okay, just broken limbs & expensive hospital bills) & today I had to catch up on camming and some work on my solo site.

Can't wait to show you guys my site soon, it's looking really great!
Here's what I wore on cam today:
tumblr_miwos8KuqP1qcfg90o1_500.jpg

aesopRock

Closed Account

Sorry for being absent for a few days! My friends were struck by a drunk driver in an SUV yesterday, so I spent all day at the hospital. (They're okay, just broken limbs & expensive hospital bills) & today I had to catch up on camming and some work on my solo site.

Rainbow Brite eat your heart out.

jitna

for some reason i really like the orange panties. they look very cute on you.

and in about 5 minutes, ill be able to give you an extra bit of voting.

Damn! That is awful! Sorry to hear that. Based on that pic, it is going to be excellent at keeping our attention.

Ari Dee

Yeah, I probably won't be around quite as much to whore for round 2 votes ;)
I live on the same floor as my friends who were hit by the SUV, so I'm going to be helping them as much as they'll let me.
About to go over there now to help them clean & get ready for when the other one is able to finally come home from the hospital.

I had a really fantastic night on cam yesterday though, it totally helped make up for missing a cam shift today & Tuesday <3

jitna

I live on the same floor as my friends who were hit by the SUV, so I'm going to be helping them as much as they'll let me.
About to go over there now to help them clean & get ready for when the other one is able to finally come home from the hospital.

I had a really fantastic night on cam yesterday though, it totally helped make up for missing a cam shift today & Tuesday <3

take care of your friends. thats much more important. im still going to vote for you and so will many others.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ari-dee said:
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 7417660, member: 498873"]Thank you guys for the comments & the continued support in Miss FreeOnes 2013.

Looking fine as hell Ari!

Well that is perfectly understandable! We will eagerly await your return to a more active status. :dontgo:

aesopRock

Closed Account

I hope they recover soon.

You are a great friend to them.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Wow the site looks Amazing! Love the graphics! Really great work!

I love the blindfold pic! That's really sexy!

And damn, girl is there just one pic where you're not super pretty? :heart:

I wish you lots of success and nothing, but the best on the new site! :)

Ari Dee

Thank you, glad you liked the sample video :D
I'm really excited about it all. It'll be nice once I've grown my site base a bit, to be able to spend more time on Member's Only chats and providing goodies to my ultimate fans, and be able to eventually back away a bit from stuff like MFC. I'll always cam for the general public too, don't get me wrong!

:)

Thank you, glad you liked the sample video :D
I'm really excited about it all. It'll be nice once I've grown my site base a bit, to be able to spend more time on Member's Only chats and providing goodies to my ultimate fans, and be able to eventually back away a bit from stuff like MFC. I'll always cam for the general public too, don't get me wrong!

:)

Free video sample was hot...like your website as well !