• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Ari Dee thread!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I like a lot of different types of music. Everything from punk (even subcategories like surf punk), indie, post hardcore, ragtime, oldies, blues. I even love classic country like Johnny Cash or Loretta Lynn, and I love "conscious rap" like Talib Kweli, The Roots, The Streets, etc.
I'm a total sucker for classic oldies like Fats Domino, Chubby Checker, the Ronettes, etc.
Some of my favorite bands/ musicians are:
The Strokes, David Bowie, Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, Stellastarr*, Modest Mouse, Neutral Milk Hotel, Bear Vs. Shark, The Decemberists, I could seriously go on for days. Because my entire youth revolved around music haha.

That's nice to read. You have a really broad taste in music. So I think you'd agree that (truly) good music isn't bound by a genre. My friends used to wonder how I could be a fan of songs from very different genres. But hey, if it's good, it's good. Somebody might prefer classic rock, but still be able to appreciate rap, country or classical.

Can I ask how you came to be exposed to ragtime?

Some of my favorite movies:
Red, Star Trek, Star Wars, LoTR trilogy, BIG LEBOWSKI, Capote, Boondock Saints, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Capote, Me And You And Everyone We Know, Amelie, Benny & Joon.
I have SO many.

Did you ever see the original Stargate movie? And if so, what did you think of it? Also, have you ever seen the movie "Identity"? If you like John Cusack (Grosse Pointe Blank, etc.), I think you'll enjoy that one. It's a psychological thriller. Not every one liked it, but I thought it was really well done from beginning to end.

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
That's nice to read. You have a really broad taste in music. So I think you'd agree that (truly) good music isn't bound by a genre. My friends used to wonder how I could be a fan of songs from very different genres. But hey, if it's good, it's good. Somebody might prefer classic rock, but still be able to appreciate rap, country or classical.

Can I ask how you came to be exposed to ragtime?

Did you ever see the original Stargate movie? And if so, what did you think of it? Also, have you ever seen the movie "Identity"? If you like John Cusack (Grosse Pointe Blank, etc.), I think you'll enjoy that one. It's a psychological thriller. Not every one liked it, but I thought it was really well done from beginning to end.

Honestly I think the only reason I have such varied tastes in things in general, especially music, is because I had nothing else to do growing up.
We didn't have cable, we didn't have any gaming systems, etc.

So even before I started going to venues, I started digging out records that belonged to my parents, grandparents, uncles, etc. Going to thrift stores to find 8 tracks.
Haha, the whole shebang.

I did indeed see the original Stargate and LOVED it at the time, I need to re-watch it!

Ari Dee

I didn't cam today, but I did begrudgingly spend some money at Walmart and here's my outfit:

tumblr_m48suqztiq1qcfg90o1_500.jpg

Such impractical shoes haha, but I felt like my outward appearance should match how awesome I feel today :p

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ari-dee said:
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 6720029, member: 498873"]I did indeed see the original Stargate and LOVED it at the time, I need to re-watch it!

cant go wrong with Kurt Russel

I like the outfit. How come I never see people at Walmart that look like you. :D

Such impractical shoes haha, but I felt like my outward appearance should match how awesome I feel today :p

Unfortunately, for me if I had my outward appearance match how awesome I felt I would bring sadness to everybody around me.

Ari,I would like very much having a sister like you. (I don't have brothers or sisters).
I would feel very proud to have a sister so beautiful and so cool like you.
When you want it to accompany you somewhere, I would go with pleasure(only when you want).
Don't worry about the allergy to the cream,you are very pretty with makeup and without makeup.

Yes a fellow Stargate fan! I loved the original film. Speaking of movies, I rarely go to the theater unless it is a movie that I just have to watch on the big screen. The Dark Knight Rises is one such film. Though if someone is causing trouble I have been known to say something to them. I onced walked up the back of this group of teenagers chair and kicked their seats to get them to shut up. They were so stunned they actually left hahaha!

And as for the clothing, wow so sexy! I know I've said it before but I love your style!

Ari Dee

Ari,I would like very much having a sister like you. (I don't have brothers or sisters).
I would feel very proud to have a sister so beautiful and so cool like you.
When you want it to accompany you somewhere, I would go with pleasure(only when you want).
Don't worry about the allergy to the cream,you are very pretty with makeup and without makeup.

Well, that was creepy.

Ari Dee

Yes a fellow Stargate fan! I loved the original film. Speaking of movies, I rarely go to the theater unless it is a movie that I just have to watch on the big screen. The Dark Knight Rises is one such film. Though if someone is causing trouble I have been known to say something to them. I onced walked up the back of this group of teenagers chair and kicked their seats to get them to shut up. They were so stunned they actually left hahaha!

And as for the clothing, wow so sexy! I know I've said it before but I love your style!

Hahaha, okay so this reminds me of a stupid story from my youth.

I was once at the movies and this pipsqueak about 6 or so rows back, kept chucking ice at me and my cousin while his dad was asleep beside him.
Well, at the end of the movie I finally got up and went and told his dad, who immediately chewed him out.

I didn't find out until I was an adult and brought up this story, that my cousin was actually reaching back and throwing the ice herself, the entire time.
And she just let that kid go down for her crime :p ahaha

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Well, that was creepy.

Well, it could have been worse. He could have said he wished you were his cousin... and you both lived in West Virginia. :eek:

But being an only child myself, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. He probably didn't mean it quite the way it came out. Although I'm actually glad that I don't have siblings, I can see how some only children might want a cool, pretty/handsome sibling that they could hang out with and be proud of. Course, if he comes back and wants to call you Cersei (Lannister), and wants you to call him Jamie... clearly I was WAY off in my assessment. In that case, best to stay out of King's Landing... and all parts of West Virginia. :D

Hahahaha oh you gotta love family!

Here's a random question for ya, do you have any celebrity crushes? Male, female, both? I love Cristina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil myself. Course that crush was totally cemented after meeting her and having a conversation with her after a concert my wife and I went to.

More technical and random question, Canon or Nikon for your cameras? Or do you use something else? I use a Panasonic myself and its been awesome, I used it to take some fantastic shots in Hawaii a few years back and it rivaled the Nikon my friend uses.

Hmm, just realized I've been all over the place here haha!

Ari Dee

Hahahaha oh you gotta love family!

Here's a random question for ya, do you have any celebrity crushes? Male, female, both? I love Cristina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil myself. Course that crush was totally cemented after meeting her and having a conversation with her after a concert my wife and I went to.

More technical and random question, Canon or Nikon for your cameras? Or do you use something else? I use a Panasonic myself and its been awesome, I used it to take some fantastic shots in Hawaii a few years back and it rivaled the Nikon my friend uses.

Hmm, just realized I've been all over the place here haha!

I tend to have character crushes more than I do crushes on actual actors. (IE- The Phantom of the Op, Faramir from LoTR, The Crow, Spock, etc haha)
I do have a thing for Michelle Rodriguez for sure though. She is super hot and I like that she could kick my ass and yours :p

I actually need to invest in better equipment, my digital cam now isn't great, which is one of the reasons I rely on photographers for my higher quality stuff.
IMO, Canon & Nikon are both fantastic brands.