• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Ari Dee thread!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ari-dee said:
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 8589467, member: 498873"]Well, how hot is your sister.. wait, don't answer that. :p

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

What's your favorite color scheme for Batman's batsuit, the black and grey, the blue and grey, or the all black with the yellow bat symbol?

Can i cheat and say the Dark Claw suit?
My daily vote is in.

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
I don't care about the suit as much as the man in it :p
I'm still partial to the classic Batman look or how he looks in Frank Miller's art.
My favorite live action Batman is controversially Michael Keaton :p

ANYWAY, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who got me to the final round in Miss FO for the 'Most Underrated' category. I appreciate it greatly!!
<3

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 8599920, member: 498873"]ANYWAY, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who got me to the final round in Miss FO for the 'Most Underrated' category. I appreciate it greatly!!
<3

congratulations, Ari! but we're not stopping here. more votes for Ari!

Ari Dee

So smart not to have the rankings displayed in this round.. so torturous too though :p

tumblr_ncarbuG0Xy1qcfg90o1_500.jpg

Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 8599920, member: 498873"]

I'm with you on that one. I don't care that he wasn't "brooding" enough, I just liked him!

Ari Dee

I'm with you on that one. I don't care that he wasn't "brooding" enough, I just liked him!

I think it's because so many actors like Bale are capable of portraying a decent Batman, but not a decent Bruce Wayne.
That's why I love Keaton, I feel like he nails both personas/ sides of Batman.
That and the chemistry between him and Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman is still hot as hell :D

- - - Updated - - -

You got my vote and more :rubbel:

tumblr_mz5hlc0nji1qcfg90o1_400.gif

Hehe, thank you!!

I think it's because so many actors like Bale are capable of portraying a decent Batman, but not a decent Bruce Wayne.
That's why I love Keaton, I feel like he nails both personas/ sides of Batman.

Absolutely. Bruce Wayne is a recluse, but that doesn't mean he has to sulk 24/7. Keaton captured that "everyman but damaged" character.

That and the chemistry between him and Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman is still hot as hell :D

Oh, 100%. No actress since has pulled off the feline seductiveness of [NOBABE]Selina Kyle[/NOBABE] the way Michelle did. Or even come close. Batman Returns is my favourite of the lot by a country mile. I like Christian Bale, but Returns is still definitive for me.

FYI Ms Ari, down to 7 votes for MFO and you're in my "every day" club. You're every shade of awesome.

Voting for your "Most Underrated" nekkid body daily! Make Mine Ari Dee!

I don't care about the suit as much as the man in it :p
I'm still partial to the classic Batman look or how he looks in Frank Miller's art.

ANYWAY, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who got me to the final round in Miss FO for the 'Most Underrated' category. I appreciate it greatly!!
<3

You got my vote like the other rounds. ;)

I've tried to think of what Batman's classic look would be like, and I don't know if I could come up with just one. You get a lot of classic when your a character that has been around as long as he has.

I thought Michael Keaton was an underrated Batman, and he is my favorite also out of the movies. He might not have totally nailed to look as Wayne, but he did the personality better than anybody else. I guess as long as it's not Adam West or Clooney I can live with the others though. A lot of people probably disagree with me on this, but I still think Nicholson did the best Joker. Really I wish the movies would have combined his and Ledger's Joker. While the Joker is probably the greatest psychopath in all of fiction, might be one of the most evil people ever written, and might be the greatest villain of all time, the good versions still had at least some of that Jokeresque slapstick craziness aspect about him. Nicholson's wasn't serious or psychotic enough, and Ledger's version was, quite ironically, too serious. The animated serious does the best job on them in my opinion.