• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Ari Dee thread!

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
Well, I've been putting up a bunch of video updates on my site so I didn't have many new photos.
But I just got a new camera and I've been making lots of beautiful, crisp & clear new smut!!

I can't wait to get some stuff uploaded and show you guys soon.
As you know I shoot professional stuff and a lot of webcam, but its going to be really nice to make my own high quality sets again :)

Ari Dee

Miss me?

tumblr_mz5hlc0nji1qcfg90o1_400.gif

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ari-dee said:
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 8139452, member: 498873"]Miss me?

i may have just spent an hour watching your tongue

vanlee1

IMAGINE
I've been going out a lot and shooting some new content for my site, so I haven't had a lot of time to come hang out with you guys!!
Hope you were able to shoot more Role Play and Sci Fi themed content, I liked your others :)

Thank you for checking in and hope you will be able to hang out with us again soon!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I've been going out a lot and shooting some new content for my site, so I haven't had a lot of time to come hang out with you guys!!

As long as you are doing well everything is fine. :) And you being busy shooting new content just means more stuff to drool over for us. :heart:

Ari Dee

Speaking of gifs, I shot with the photographer Corwin Prescott yesterday and we made a few things for him to create gifs with.
So that's exciting! I look forward to sharing those & some photos soon.

tumblr_n0hst7MzJa1qcfg90o1_500.jpg

Also shot with another photographer a few weeks ago & am going to again next week, so I should have lots of pretty professional stuff on the way!
Hoorah!

Oh yeah, I haven't been on here for a while so heres my pretty new tattoo!
tumblr_n088bauuRK1qcfg90o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n06mziUGN41qcfg90o1_500.png

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Nice new tattoo, Ari. :)

Also you're looking magnificent as always. Can't wait to see the "professional" stuff you're talking about.