• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Ari Dee thread!

They should never have cancelled "Farscape" it was a brillant series ...
I think Ben Browder played the lead character while Claudia Black played Aeryn Sun .
If they are planning a sequel , they should sign Ari Dee to play Aeryn. She would be fantastic as the character.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Oh Fuck! I just love that instant at which when girls / women are removing their Thongs ... it catches for that last second before snapping lose. It's so fucking HOT! So, needless to say, an image of you at that instant, Ari ... it's just something else. :rubbel:

I love your smile / laugh there in that second pic, Ari. I'm not sure I had seen you like that before ... just flat out bursting out laughing. You're normally in full-blown irresistible, Super HOT & Sexy Seduction Overload mode. :bowdown: :D

Cute as ever either way! :thumbsup:

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
Hehe, I'm probably a lot different in my Member Chats and on cam generally than I am in photos.
I am usually always laughing and smiling.

I love doing all the sexy stripteases and the naughtier stuff, but getting to talk to my fans brings out a huge nerdy, goofball.
I'm sure I have my off moments or days, but I think watching stern, miserable chicks on cam is boring.

Hell, even in most of my domme videos I'm still laughing and smiling. WEEEEE.

Ari Dee

*shameless plug*
50% OFF my solo site for a limited time <3
http://www.thearidee.com/discount/backtoschool/
Just wanted to offer this for anyone who is interested in finally checking it out!
I have an average of at least TEN content updates a month! I also have weekly member chats!

tumblr_msep9qO2fG1qcfg90o1_500.png

http://www.thearidee.com/discount/backtoschool/

Ari Dee

People aren't supposed to post vagina shots from my private Member's Only sets, I've told affiliates this so many times.
It's really annoying.
I know they have good intentions but I rarely post full nudes/ masturbation unless it's for my paying members/ customers/ cam viewers.

On another note, thanks for all the lovely comments in here :)
And these wicked eyes are how I enthrall my victims! mwahaha